IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Ultimately, trouble-makers make trouble. When you have one, get rid. Your two biggest mistakes are (i) to keep him believing he'll change, and (ii) to punish him and built resentment. Just get rid.

Yes it was all Mirallas fault.

Are you still coming out with this stuff Shukes. The guy was completely dropped after being a key player.

Just stating facts that's all.

Opinion is one thing and that's fine. Facts are pretty much that though.

I am not saying there wasn't any fall out and I'm not defending Martinez for it....no one needs to now.

But I do try to keep it real.

Fact is that he has started matches recently and he has also has substitute appearances in the other matches.

That's all I am saying really.

Just stating facts that's all.

Opinion is one thing and that's fine. Facts are pretty much that though.

I am not saying there wasn't any fall out and I'm not defending Martinez for it....no one needs to now.

But I do try to keep it real.

Fact is that he has started matches recently and he has also has substitute appearances in the other matches.

That's all I am saying really.

When Kone and Cleverly play in a left wing poition over you and you're a natuaral left winger there's an issue Shukes. How many times where we losing and he still never played him.

Found out today off an ex liverpool player that after the penalty incident against WBA it caused such shit that punches were thrown in dressing room. Things came to a head.

I still don't get why he signed a contract.

Did he sniff the grass once? ;)

Was one of the players involved in the fight Naismith by any chance? I heard rumours that he and Mirallas got into a fight at that match.

Edited by Kankurette

Did he sniff the grass once? ;)

Was one of the players involved in the fight Naismith by any chance? I heard rumours that he and Mirallas got into a fight at that match.

No it wasn't fowler. Didn't specify who but said the whole melting pot boiled right over.

You could see the players... jags and baines looked like they didn't know what the fuck was going on.

When Kone and Cleverly play in a left wing poition over you and you're a natuaral left winger there's an issue Shukes. How many times where we losing and he still never played him.

Again...not disagreeing mate. I just said he wasn't refusing to play him, because he did play him. Maybe not enough, maybe not in the right position and maybe not in the right matches.....but he didn't refuse to play him.

I'm already feeling my optimism returning. I really think we will have a good season.

Mirallas, Baines, Deulofeu, Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman, Stones... Honestly, I don't see how such a team could have even done this bad this season, I think there is only one direction it can go next season.

Mirallas statement

kmirallas11The season Is over and We should Have done better for our club, our Chairman and our outstanding fans but be sure That I Will be there at The pre season start for The 2016-17 battle ! Thank you for your eternal support !

Yes Kevin, no mention of doing better for your manager! Serious fall out there!

Edited by MC11

Mirallas statement

kmirallas11The season Is over and We should Have done better for our club, our Chairman and our outstanding fans but be sure That I Will be there at The pre season start for The 2016-17 battle ! Thank you for your eternal support !

Just a typo I reckon :67::P.

Mirallas statement

Good to know he'll be here next season. Quality player.