IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

I would guess so. I know Gibson was in a Nismo GTR when he hit that cyclist. Hell of a motor!

I've not been caught speeding for years, but had 9 points on my license about six years back so I'm not one to judge.

I've got done for speeding twice in forty years, first one was on my moped (46mph in a 30 zone) when I was sixteen, most recent just outside Minehead by a mobile camera unit about twenty years back.....horrible feeling I saw a camera flash at me in Bath the other day though. Waiting for an envelope to drop through the door; would be consistent though, once every twenty years :).

Apparently this 'guy' I know got caught twice before, once in his works van and once in his misses's car, they both had a ticket, so the 'guy' had to fill out the ticket with his details saying he was driving the vehicle at the time, so had a notice sent to him and never replied and they never chased it up! Not that 'he' would advocate ever doing this!

Edited by mogsy

I got one years ago for doing 90 in a 40 zone. It was on the motorway so nowhere near as bad as that sounds itvwas 4am in the morning and the motorway was coned up, I slowed right down once I arrived at the cones but the camera must have been right at the start. I rang up and they said I'd have to go to court as it was over twice the speed limit. I threw it in the bin and never ever heard anything again.

That was over 12 years ago and I've had 3 points since and nothing was said. I wouldn't advise it like I was driving a taxi at the time and thought I would get banned so figured I would drag my heels on it as much as possible before they caught up with me. Luckily they never did.

Has Mirallas been caught speeding? :P

Apparently someone ordered the new kit with "Deulofeu 19" on the back and Everton direct have emailed him back saying are you sure you don't want number 11???

Strange that! Mirallas off? Or swoping numbers?

Edited by MC11

• 4 weeks later...

Busy watching Euro 2016, haven't been keeping up with TT, transfer rumours, who might come, Lukaku/Stones out or stay, etc.

But Belgium's loss reminds me of the absent Kevin M., so I have some Mirallas questions. Is there either a general feeling among TT-ers or by any of you in particular that:

1. Mirallas is highly likely to stay?

2. Highly likely to be Koeman's first choice LW?

3. A very good thing if Mirallas is in fact our first choice LW for 2016-17?

Busy watching Euro 2016, haven't been keeping up with TT, transfer rumours, who might come, Lukaku/Stones out or stay, etc.

But Belgium's loss reminds me of the absent Kevin M., so I have some Mirallas questions. Is there either a general feeling among TT-ers or by any of you in particular that:

1. Mirallas is highly likely to stay?

2. Highly likely to be Koeman's first choice LW?

3. A very good thing if Mirallas is in fact our first choice LW for 2016-17?

Im hoping Koeman likes Mirallas and can get him back playing how we know he can. It was obvious he didnt get on with Martinez but for me he is our most dangerous threat going forward. I really hope he stays.

Good few on here wrote him off. Said he wasn't playing because he wasn't good enough, wasn't fighting for the shirt etc. He dealt with Martinez pretty well IMO. Didn't say too much. I'm pretty sure he'll be Koemans first choice winger, not sure what side yet because he'll likely bring someone else in. I also dot know if Koeman will play Deulofeu regularly.

He's had the chances Romey.

He needs a manager that can motivate him now. He's not strong enough a character to do it alone.

I am hoping Ronny is the one. Mirallas reminds me of David Beckham..... Bit of a pussy that needs someone whispering in his ear that he's great.

He needs a manager that can motivate him now. He's not strong enough a character to do it alone.

I am hoping Ronny is the one. Mirallas reminds me of David Beckham..... Bit of a pussy that needs someone whispering in his ear that he's great.

Mostly 5 or 10 minute cameos, or coming in for one start and then being plonked back on the bench doesn't equate to chances in my eyes, but hey ho.

Mostly 5 or 10 minute cameos, or coming in for one start and then being plonked back on the bench doesn't equate to chances in my eyes, but hey ho.

A start is a chance for me. It's not like he hasn't been training hard with the rest if the team.

I just think that if the young lads can grasp thier chance when they get it, an experienced player shouldn't struggle.

I was just disappointed 90% of the times I have watched him over the last 18 months.

But same as you, just my way if looking at it.

A start is a chance for me. It's not like he hasn't been training hard with the rest if the team.

I just think that if the young lads can grasp thier chance when they get it, an experienced player shouldn't struggle.

I was just disappointed 90% of the times I have watched him over the last 18 months.

But same as you, just my way if looking at it.

No consideration about the way he was being treated? Going from first choice winger to 4th/5th at the click of a finger. Obvious fall out between manager and player that was personal not professional. You can't have somebody with that ability being used the way he was. He'll rediscover his old form under Koeman.

No consideration about the way he was being treated? Going from first choice winger to 4th/5th at the click of a finger. Obvious fall out between manager and player that was personal not professional. You can't have somebody with that ability being used the way he was. He'll rediscover his old form under Koeman.

I really hope he does MC.

Can only be good for us of he does.

I can't consider how he has been treated because I am still to see anything of it.

I'll give respect to Mirralas for that as he hasn't spoken a single word about it.

Bit these players get paid more than I get in a few years in just one week. They take the title of PROFESSIONAL.

I can't excuse Kev for playing badly because he has a strop on for the manager, that's petty and childish and damn disrespectful to our club.

But I don't think k it is that, I think he has been in bad form and hasn't been able to pick himself up and get out of it.

Hopefully you are right and Ronny can turn Kevin into a new signing.

I really hope he does MC.

Can only be good for us of he does.

I can't consider how he has been treated because I am still to see anything of it.

I'll give respect to Mirralas for that as he hasn't spoken a single word about it.

Bit these players get paid more than I get in a few years in just one week. They take the title of PROFESSIONAL.

I can't excuse Kev for playing badly because he has a strop on for the manager, that's petty and childish and damn disrespectful to our club.

But I don't think k it is that, I think he has been in bad form and hasn't been able to pick himself up and get out of it.

Hopefully you are right and Ronny can turn Kevin into a new signing.

He wasn't in bad form at all. He may have been frustrated as hell but that's about it. Mirallas should never have been used as an 89 minute sub to get the clock down. That was humiliating and probably the reason he was sent off. He was the best player by a country mile against Chelsea and was again dropped.

All the while Kone, Cleverley and Osman played ahead of him. Not one of them is a left sided player EVER!

He wasn't in bad form at all. He may have been frustrated as hell but that's about it. Mirallas should never have been used as an 89 minute sub to get the clock down. That was humiliating and probably the reason he was sent off. He was the best player by a country mile against Chelsea and was again dropped.

All the while Kone, Cleverley and Osman played ahead of him. Not one of them is a left sided player EVER!

Suppose it's a matter of opinion. In mine he played well against Chelsea, but was average at best in pretty much every other appearance.

And I have watched international players come in the last minute, even in injury time and still look they are trying to earn a wage.

Guess Kev is a special case in your eyes and deserves special attention from Everton.

Half the problem is that he believes he's great. He needs to demonstrate the temperament needed to back that up that claim.