IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Offers little to nothing in attack anymore. Dithers around the box rarely if ever penetrates. Off the ball he rarely makes a run to pull the defenders,

He's the worst now that I've ever seen him.

Yup

Thought Lennon wasn't that bad...as a right back.

Didn't offer much going forward.

Yup

That's why we need Memphis and Gabiadini in this window.

Kevs coming inside a lot, I wonder if he's been instructed or not but it does leave baines isolated out wide. There was a moment where soton countered and he busted himself to get back. I'd keep him in, he's sporadic but if we get him firing he's an asset.

• 2 months later...

Wasn't impressed getting the hook today, no sir!

I'm in two minds about that kind of reaction. On the one hand, it's nice to see a player hungry to play. On the other hand, players must trust and respect the manager's decisions. If the game were tied and Mirallas was desperate to win the game, I would have had some sympathy. Today, though, he came across more as a spoiled brat.

I'm in two minds about that kind of reaction. On the one hand, it's nice to see a player hungry to play. On the other hand, players must trust and respect the manager's decisions. If the game were tied and Mirallas was desperate to win the game, I would have had some sympathy. Today, though, he came across more as a spoiled brat.

Why because he was dissapointed to come off? He clapped the fans and left the field. Nothing in it. He played extremely well today!

I can live with disappointment, but try and tone it down a touch, or keep the reaction for the dressing room/managers office, we are supposed to be a unit backing one another to the hilt in any and every moment, he was subbed for Gueye, I'm glad it wasn't for Calvert Lewen or Lookman because such a reaction doesn't show support and confidence.

I can live with disappointment, but try and tone it down a touch, or keep the reaction for the dressing room/managers office, we are supposed to be a unit backing one another to the hilt in any and every moment, he was subbed for Gueye, I'm glad it wasn't for Calvert Lewen or Lookman because such a reaction doesn't show support and confidence.

He's always upset when he comes off. It's just in his nature. Fuckall wrong with wanting to play.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-mirallas-ronald-koeman-angry-12846584

I don't blame him for being pissed off about being subbed. He was one of our most important players in that game, and it was a bad call. There were plenty of other candidates to get the hook for Pennington before him.

The only thing I could think of was that it was to prevent him getting sent off. Was very, very fired up and could've backfired.

However, as I've already said, if he had to be subbed, it should've been for an active forward and not a slow-ish CB

A player shocking commitment and and aggression now becomes a liability.

He's been wasted her for 3 seasons.

When has he ever lacked commitment to the club?

The club have lacked commitment to him if anything. He's wasted here and I'd have loved for him to move elsewhere in the EPL and lots of people to question why we ever sold him.

Great talent, just selfish at times, but who isn't?

When has he ever lacked commitment to the club?

The club have lacked commitment to him if anything. He's wasted here and I'd have loved for him to move elsewhere in the EPL and lots of people to question why we ever sold him.

Great talent, just selfish at times, but who isn't?

He was literally abused by Martinez. Loads on here marked his card saying he wasn't good enough etc.

He's easily our best attacking player behind Lukaku. He's just never ever given a fair crack of the whip.

Edited by MC11

A player showing commitment and and aggression now becomes a liability?

He's been wasted her for 3 seasons.

i enjoyed seeing his fight, but 2 times at least he was too close to the edge.

Hope we see more of "that" Mirallas, just a little toned down

Edited by Matt