IGNORED

Controversial football opinions

Guest Nikica

Out of interest then, who do you regard as the best ever? I think it's Messi as I haven't seen many of the other greats play due to my age.

Messi has not done it at world level so therefore I don't think he's the best ever.

Zindane for me is the greatest footballer ever. He let the ball do the work and won everything available to him.

heres a couple:

1. I dont agree with writing people off before theyve had a chance to prove themselves

2. I dont agree with slagging people formally asssociated with the club for no real reason

Completely.

I'd add...

3. I don't agree with people claiming footballers are "shit" because they play for Liverpool.

granted I"m an American so it may seem one sided, but I think the England team is the most overrated national team in the world. not saying we're better (we drew at the last World Cup), just that I think they have no chance of winning Euro or WC and are so overhyped.

i completely agree.

excuse my ignorance, which part of the country is cornwall? is their a native tongue/dialect?

Like Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, we are one of the Celtic nations. Are genetically quite different from the English, had our own language, and so on. Mind you, Mann is another Celtic nation and they don't have a national football team either. Maybe we should band together.