IGNORED

FA Cup v Gunners

Brett Angel

why was osman a sub? he's slow and old, he can't play against the speed of arsenal. joel was shite, barry was shite and gave away a penalty. stones was shaky and was to blame for one of the late goals. so pissed, so fucking pissed we lost this. we were in the game, we need to show up for the big games or catch a break or some luck. ffs

Absolutely gutting... Just shows the difference between teams that can finish and a team that cant.

We havent created that many chances at the Emirates for as long as I can remember and we should have seen them off.

On the whole though, it was an excellent performance and the players gave it a really good go. We just need to keep that level of performance in the league and climb back up the table.

That's a bit overdramatic mate.

We looked the better team until the second goal. We just don't have the quality up front.

We need to buy a creative young midfielder, a box to box player and a forward.

It really isn't. I hope we make Europa but that's not guaranteed. No better a team than we were under Moyes. No cutting edge for all the fight and possession. We've rolled over big time when it mattered again.

Absolutely gutting... Just shows the difference between teams that can finish and a team that cant.

We havent created that many chances at the Emirates for as long as I can remember and we should have seen them off.

On the whole though, it was an excellent performance and the players gave it a really good go. We just need to keep that level of performance in the league and climb back up the table.

True enough. It hurts but we didn't roll over, we were in the game all along.

It really isn't. I hope we make Europa but that's not guaranteed. No better a team than we were under Moyes. No cutting edge for all the fight and possession. We've rolled over big time when it mattered again.

All this said when there is a thread titled "Martinez wont last the season", nobody showed any faith in him when he got here and many believed that finishing in the top 10 would be a good end to the season, as we were in a transistion,

You writing off our season in March because we lost away to Arsenal, which I would like to add that we havnt beated them away since 96, is very, very over dramatic.

Edited by AidanLewis

Suppose it's opinion.

Mine is that we equalled Arsenal until the second goal went in and should have been in front. We have a chance to make Europe and have a younger team than last year. Still a lot to look forward to for me.

Goddamn frustrating as we played well at times and held our own for large parts of the game, but simply gave them too much space to play with at times and didn't close down enough. Thought for a while we could take it back for a replay but looked too complacent too often and got punished in the end.

There's nothing you can say or do that will change the result but it's near 20 years now since this club won something, and that was a good opportunity today but some of the players let themselves down in the end.

All this said when there is a thread titled "Martinez wont last the season", nobody showed any faith in him when he got here and many believed that finishing in the top 10 would be a good end to the season, as we were in a transistion,

You writing off our season in March because we lost away to Arsenal, which I would like to add that we havnt beated them away since 96, is very, very over dramatic.

I wanted Martinez from the very very start. I expected a Champions League fight. That fizzed out last month. I have no interest in that thread because it sounds shite. That's why I don't look at it.

Exactly the same season last year, Champions League hopes, in January. Gone a month later.

Quarter final of the FA Cup gone. Glass ceiling.

Lot of rats jumping off the ship today I see. I am wasting my time here when I read personal abuse of our own players - plenty of whom have been heroes on other days this season.

We're people expecting us to piss on The Arsenal?

Good luck to the sensible. cheers.

Edited by weebittight