IGNORED

Everton Vs Man Utd

Wire_Toffee

They are very good, but Lukaku can't control and Naismith can't finish. If they were able to do it, they'd be world class (and probably would cost a few million more). I don't feel they deserve that much criticism.

Besides, Lukaku is just 20, he has ages to improve his first touch.

I'd be more worried about the recent poor form of Barkley.

Great counterattacking display. There were times when my heart was in my throat but RM realized that we could get them on the break and we did. Slightly worried about that Distin injury and it looked like Mirallas picked up a knock at the end of the game. Alcaraz came in and slotted in nicely, making a key block within the first two minutes of coming in. AND HE CAN ACTUALLY WIN HEADERS OFF OF CORNERS!!! Hope Kev is ok, he had a great game. Howard with a key save on Rooney near the end. Bainsey and Coleman showed no mercy pushing up the wings and Stones, McCarthy and Barry did nicely getting in blocks and defending. Overall, good game and now we have to focus on Southapton. COYB! Allez Allez Allez Oh!

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

They are very good, but Lukaku can't control and Naismith can't finish. If they were able to do it, they'd be world class (and probably would cost a few million more). I don't feel they deserve that much criticism.

Besides, Lukaku is just 20, he has ages to improve his first touch.

I'd be more worried about the recent poor form of Barkley.

Naismith can't finish? Lol.

His finishing was shite today but come on when he's played in one on one he's a top finisher

Guest blueboy122

Was never in doubt, was boring at times to be honest. Like playing a lower league team. Seriously.

Agreed we didn't even get out of second gear.

Was never in doubt, was boring at times to be honest. Like playing a lower league team. Seriously.

They wernt that bad. They kept us pinned in a lot. They're missing a 2 or 3 better players. I thought they played well without any. Serious threat. Still one of the better footballing sides at Goodison this season

I could go on about Utds problems but fuck them. I thought the game plan against Arsenal and United was outstanding by Roberto. I thought McCarthy was head and shoulders above everybody today. The lad covered every blade of grass and stopped so many attacks it was untrue and when he got the ball it was efficient and clinical. this lad is going to be as close to a Roy Keane as ive seen. Coleman was very good as was Howard. On the downside Lukaku was awful. Ive bigged him up in the past but I just cant see Roberto paying the figures bandied about. His touch is awful and he doesn't win a fucking header! ive defended him due to his age but the basics are the basics. I can see him going to Athletico Madrid as part of the Costa deal.I think there are better players out there for us.

I could go on about Utds problems but fuck them. I thought the game plan against Arsenal and United was outstanding by Roberto. I thought McCarthy was head and shoulders above everybody today. The lad covered every blade of grass and stopped so many attacks it was untrue and when he got the ball it was efficient and clinical. this lad is going to be as close to a Roy Keane as ive seen. Coleman was very good as was Howard. On the downside Lukaku was awful. Ive bigged him up in the past but I just cant see Roberto paying the figures bandied about. His touch is awful and he doesn't win a fucking header! ive defended him due to his age but the basics are the basics. I can see him going to Athletico Madrid as part of the Costa deal.I think there are better players out there for us.

Lukakus header down for Naismith with two defenders up his arse was world class.....but he does lose 7/10 heading duels with opponents, not good enough for a lad his size.

The goals he scored for us and WBA show his potential and he is only 20, like Ross today he wasn't at his best, but in two years time they could both be world class, they are both still learning.

Martinez will keep Ross, can he, would he keep Lukaku, that we will find out in a month or two.

That wasn't a great performance today, but it was a great result.

Some of our counter attacks today were at a brillaint speed and things look good which is more than you can say for the friggin corner kicks.

it was a great win, and roberto got his tactics spot on. i think the palace game showed how important jimmy mac is for our midfield because he was outstanding today. i to have defending lukaku, but today i really did see why so many fans have slated him. although he has been amazing at times this year, i think if we had someone like a fit benteke we could have done even better this year. Very greatful with the goals, and still hope we sign him, just not for as much as being touted!

it was a great win, and roberto got his tactics spot on. i think the palace game showed how important jimmy mac is for our midfield because he was outstanding today. i to have defending lukaku, but today i really did see why so many fans have slated him. although he has been amazing at times this year, i think if we had someone like a fit benteke we could have done even better this year. Very greatful with the goals, and still hope we sign him, just not for as much as being touted!

Looks like both Hernandez and Wellbeck will be leaving United this summer. I'd take the former, for sure.

Looks like both Hernandez and Wellbeck will be leaving United this summer. I'd take the former, for sure.

I wouldn't go near either. if bony was genuinely 25 id go for him over lukaku every day

i rate hernandez, but he wouldnt fit into our system. he has really quick feet and knows how to finish, but we need a strong, powerful striker who can play upfront on his own and hold the ball up and finish. bony looks like a good shout. is he a african 25 is he?