IGNORED

Candidates for player of the season

We're in the final stages of the season. Who would you pick for best player of the season?

For me, it's a difficult choice. Barkley has been a stand-out, although he's been inconsistent. Lukaku is our leading scorer by far. Howard has been as strong as ever. Coleman has improved immensely. But I would have to choose McCarthy - for both impact and consistency. He's a real terrier who never gives up.

Mccarthy, barkley, howard player of the season

barkley, stones, oviedo best young player

barkley against newcastle best goal.

go to

http://www.evertonfc.com/awards1314/player

and you can vote for these things now, they have a live tally as well, seamus is winning so far!

Edited by markjazzbassist

Mccarthy player of the season

barkley best young player

barkley against newcastle best goal.

go to

http://www.evertonfc.com/awards1314/player

and you can vote for these things now, they have a live tally as well, seamus is winning so far!

I went for

Coleman, McCarthy and Howard for Player of the Season

McCarthy , Barkley and Stones for Young Player of the Season

Barkley at Newcastle for goal of the season

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Coleman POTS...been superb this season. 6 goals from RB?! Creates chances, steam trains opponent's, and I'm sure I've seen him start doing step overs!!!

Barkley YPOTS....started off brilliant, went througha bad spell (learning curve!), will be going to Brazil for a nice holiday, and is starting to look even better just now.

Guest Nikica

I won't pretend to have saw as much of Everton this season (or any season) as you guys have, but I've probably seen 10-15 live games, plus some highlights. In that time McCarthy has impressed me the most. He's your Busquets - goes about his job in an understated fashion but is vital to your game plan. I really like him.

Second would be Coleman as I think he's probably the best/most on-form RB in English football right now.