IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Anyway....back to transfers.

I'm pleased that we are adding these potential 'stars' to our team. I think we all know that's the market we deal in. We have good recent history of plucking out some gooduns. And I believe Bobby is going to implement a great footballing culture through the club.

I am also sure we will add that goal scoring striker to the team. We don't all agree on much, but I think we all agree that we have been missing a 'figure head' striker for years.

I can see & understand everyones standpoint on the Lukaku thing but I'm with Paddock on it. If we can, fucking get him in a.s.a.p! If we wait till deadline day in order to drive the price down & someone else swoops last minute offering more we are fucked! Naisy & Kone as our options upfront for the first half of the season? Behave!

Really? I see soft tissue injuries as lesser injuries; like straining your hamstring etc, and not being out for 9 months due to rupturing a ligament for example.

Just looked soft tissue injuries up to try and educate myself a bit on it. You're right ligaments are included but it says these injuries are sprains and strains and I think he did a bit more than either of those seeing as he was out for so long.

So I'm not sure you can really include his injury? Could be wrong like coz I'm not a physio and only did a quick read up!

As Mikes said since its everything from slight strains through to ACL injuries. I think even cartilage damage is a soft tissue injury. It is about as non descript as you get though, it could be anything!

I prefer the more direct approach as in "kones knee is fucked he'll be out for the season"

Haha now I would piss myself if Bobby came out and said this!

This is Everton so be prepared for a massive let down!

loads of rumours on twitter from naismiths new charity idea, to stadium details, barkley new contract and lukaku!

People are gonna be so disappointed when Martinez just talks about the pre-season games and training and then fields a couple of questions about the transfer window where he says nothing more than that he's happy with who we've brought in and that they're all working hard to bring another couple of players in.

They don't air press conferences at all as a rule. So surely it's something big.

Barkley/Stones both new contracts possibly, but they wouldn't normally go live for that sort of thing. Intriguing; hope it's not a let down.

Really? I'm pretty sure I've already seen Everton press conferences air live on Youtube even last summer, including the countdown.