IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Was sitting in a restaurant at Chicago's O'Hare airport, since my connecting flight was over two hours late. Most of the servers were wearing yellow Brazil shirts, and their faces were becoming greyer and greyer. What do you say to someone when their team is getting slaughtered on the screens behind us? "Would you like to borrow my Germany shirt?"

Edited by Cornish Steve

All season for Chelsea, and also in this tournament, Schurrle comes off the bench and makes an immediate impact. Of course, last night it didn't matter, but I really like that guy.

Bayern had the first half, Chelsea the second yesterday (Schürrle & Oscar) :)

Cannavaro on ITV saying Germany should have held back last night after they'd gone five up so as not to humiliate Brazil; and if he'd have been captain in that position he'd have done so.

I think they did, if they'd have carried on pushing the way they did for the first half hour they'd have got twelve or more.

Cannavaro on ITV saying Germany should have held back last night after they'd gone five up so as not to humiliate Brazil; and if he'd have been captain in that position he'd have done so.

I think they did, if they'd have carried on pushing the way they did for the first half hour they'd have got twelve or more.

What an idiot.

At this level it is always up to the losing team to adjust their strategy, never for the winning team to hold back. Not sure what Cannavaro is trying to do here.

I've never dreamed of getting a tattoo. At present it's a craze to get sleeves etc. Everyone has them.

The craze won't last long and I firmly believe there will be many who regret them in later years.

Ronaldo has the best tattoo of all....none.

I've always wanted to get one, but never found an idea that stuck around. That was until I learnt the meaning of Heitingas tattoos and I really like the sentiment, so I've "created" something similar. Im waiting another year (alraedy waited 1) to see if I still feel the same, but so far I've just got more and more excited about it!

I've always wanted to get one, but never found an idea that stuck around. That was until I learnt the meaning of Heitingas tattoos and I really like the sentiment, so I've "created" something similar. Im waiting another year (alraedy waited 1) to see if I still feel the same, but so far I've just got more and more excited about it!

If you have tattoos that mark milestones and/or are personal then once you arrive at a design you love, it doesn't matter if tattoos are trendy or if everyone has one. If you look at your tattoos and they make you smile everyday, then they are yours forever.

I have a tattoo for every degree that I have (geeky, nerdy, yes, but it was always my plan). I have a DNA molecule that wraps around my biceps (marking my undergrad degree), and I have a cotton-top tamarin on my forearm marking my master's degree, and I have a sifaka (lemur) on the other forearm that marks the completion of my Ph.D. (this latter tattoo was actually bought as a gift for me by my advisor). I love them!!

tattoos_461x600_zpsd17eb16f.jpg

Edited by verreauxi