Liverpool (A)...John Stones

Swansea (A)...Muhamed Besic

Crystal Palace (H)...Leighton Baines

Wolfsburg (H)...Tim Howard

West Brom (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Arsenal (H)...Steven Naismith

Leicester (A)...Steven Naismith

Going out on a limb here as I always vote without looking at anyone else's...Besic.

Although he didn't play a full game, I though he was immense. Loads of energy, nice touches and glimpses of simple skill. Good passing.

Him and McCarthy should play together more. They'd be unreal together.

Mention to McCarthy for his energy. Also mention to the yo - yo McGeady...He looked good today. Barkley also looked pretty nifty for most of the game.

McGeady was up and down. I can't help but notice that the whole team plays like shit every time he starts. I can't say he's to blame, but there's certainly some correlation.

I voted McCarthy. I wish those moments where he grabs the game by the scruff of the neck weren't just moments and that he took the initiative to make things happen more often.

McGeady was up and down. I can't help but notice that the whole team plays like shit every time he starts. I can't say he's to blame, but there's certainly some correlation.

I voted McCarthy. I wish those moments where he grabs the game by the scruff of the neck weren't just moments and that he took the initiative to make things happen more often.

Said this for a while

Has to be McCarthy. He was everywhere and very tidy. If he could learn to shoot we'd have a real weapon. He never shapes to shoot and when he does it takes him that extra half second and he's closed down. Can't remember the last proper effort he had on goal. Don't think Besic did anything wrong, not sure how he was 'poor'.

Lee carsley said Barkley will have his adrenaline game, which he did. Then the reality of not being fit will kick in.

He isn't going to be fit to be fair , he's just come back from a lengthy lay-off but that doesn't excuse his carelessness and sloppiness in his own final third where he keeps giving the ball away trying to be Pele when alls he has to do is keep it simple.

I worry that Barkley is starting to believe in is own hype and is going down that dangerous road of thinking he is better than he actually is.

Don't think Besic did anything wrong, not sure how he was 'poor'.

He gave the ball away a fair few times and was caught out of position and day dreaming a few times.

He was by no means the worst player on the pitch but I personally thought he had a poor game.

I'm astounded he got 3 MOM votes to be honest but everyone has a different interpretation of a game I guess.