IGNORED

Chelsea (A)

markjazzbassist

Granted I only watch the international games, but rugby union is a great example to follow

I just had a nice long reply typed in, only to stupidly erase it. Can't be be bothered redoing it. Rest assured it was very witty and clever.

I might be witty and clever however I'm also technologically simple or as my friends would say just plain dumb.

Well, I like NFL personally, but that's your opinion. Baseball, I don't care for. Sport is subjective anyway.

I used to watch NFL back in the day until I wised up and realized basically what this article says - over 3 hours of time invested, 100 commercials, and about 11 minutes of actual play. Don't have the time or patience for that anymore. And Americans say that soccer is slow and boring!! That kills me. That's cool man - glad you dig it. I'm done for life.

http://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

I used to watch NFL back in the day until I wised up and realized basically what this article says - over 3 hours of time invested, 100 commercials, and about 11 minutes of actual play. Don't have the time or patience for that anymore. And Americans say that soccer is slow and boring!! That kills me. That's cool man - glad you dig it. I'm done for life.

http://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

Very true. The commercializations and bastardization of the game because of it is why I watch less and less each year. I love the soccer is uninterrupted for 2 45 min halves. Love that so much. I hate the commercials. I also love the time, I can watch a match in 2 hours. A football game or baseball game is usually 3-4 hours. I can't stand baseball and my uncle was a pro for 10 years and cousin is in the minor leagues currently (his son). Still can't watch it: so slow too many stops and with 162 games in a year literally the games don't mean anything. Way way too many. Half that and it's still too many.

Also no relegation and promotion. Shitty teams like my hometown Cleveland Browns and Indians suck for eternity and no recourse. Can't do it anymore. I follow them online and such but won't wstch games anymore.

I don't get that sadly;

OK, no problem, I'll try to explain......

Usually this takes place between a male and a female snail (but not always). It sometimes starts with some drinking, then one thing leads to another and the male snail makes his move and goes in for the kiss. This goes on for a while, then he very, very, very, very, very slowly takes his hand and starts rubbing the female snails crotch until she starts to moan (about 6.5 hours have gone by at this point); he is usually rock-hard at this point. Shall I continue......?

Usually this takes place between a male and a female snail (but not always). It sometimes starts with some drinking, then one thing leads to another and the male snail makes his move and goes in for the kiss. This goes on for a while, then he very, very, very, very, very slowly takes his hand and starts rubbing the female snails crotch until she starts to moan (about 6.5 hours have gone by at this point); he is usually rock-hard at this point. Shall I continue......?

He meant hedoesn't get it on his tv hence the "it's probably on a pay channel remark"

Did you know that snails were hermaphrodites (Bet that makes it more exciting for some of the weirdos on here) they harpoon each other to have sex (should make it exciting for everyone else)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31448122

Chelsea and Everton charged after Stamford Bridge incident

The full charge facing both teams is that they 'failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative behaviour'.

Not sure what any of our players did wrong if I'm honest. Not reacting to being strangled and headbutted? That McCarthy needs to calm down :/