IGNORED

Chelsea (A)

markjazzbassist

A couple of weeks ago I was expecting us to get a real hiding because of the way we have been leaking goals this season but we defended superbly and I thought we were very unlucky not to get something out of that and how anyone can apportion blame to either Naismith or Howard for the goal totally bemuses me

Plenty of positives to take from the game and even though we lost I don't think it will have done the players confidence any harm to have came so close to keeping another clean sheet and nicking a point.

We need to take those positives now and go for the jugular in the games that really count starting at home to Leicester

Needs to be Kev Ross and Aaron in attacking mids. Lennon worked hard in defence and that way we will be brutally direct on goal.

I hope he sorts this out! We need those 3 playing!

If Atsu and McGeady can show anything near their actual real ability we'll be backed up as well but I can't see it!

A couple of weeks ago I was expecting us to get a real hiding because of the way we have been leaking goals this season but we defended superbly and I thought we were very unlucky not to get something out of that and how anyone can apportion blame to either Naismith or Howard for the goal totally bemuses me

Plenty of positives to take from the game and even though we lost I don't think it will have done the players confidence any harm to have came so close to keeping another clean sheet and nicking a point.

We need to take those positives now and go for the jugular in the games that really count starting at home to Leicester

The back four is sorted. Sitting midfielders done. We just need Martinez to drop Naismith and play Lennon/Barkley/Mirallas

Needs to be Kev Ross and Aaron in attacking mids. Lennon worked hard in defence and that way we will be brutally direct on goal.

Exactly. if someone tells me Naismith put in a good shift or gets the odd goal I am going to self harm. The guy is useless he can't pass he has no pace he is not creative yet we play him in a position that needs all 3 at the loss of Barkley or Mirrales GOD WHY. if he has an accident and breaks his knee it would be a bonus.

Surely now the players and management can have enough confidence in our defensive play to go out and express themselves more in attack?

We need that bit if arrogance going forward again.

Now we can defend like we did last season, let's attack like we did last season.

We need the right players on the field now! Naismith and Barry have become Moyes Osman and Neville.

Exactly. if someone tells me Naismith put in a good shift or gets the odd goal I am going to self harm. The guy is useless he can't pass he has no pace he is not creative yet we play him in a position that needs all 3 at the loss of Barkley or Mirrales GOD WHY. if he has an accident and breaks his knee it would be a bonus.

Naismith put in a good shift AND gets the odd goal

But he does put in a good shift and gets some very important goals. He sets a tempo, and has been one of the best players of the season up until February.

NHS or Bupa? I'll call ahead.

After his last post to Dunc...

Naismith does indeed put in a good shift and get the odd goal.

Here's the knife...

if you want work men players in our creative midfield role you enjoy watching dross or know nothing about the game so fuck off twat

Sooo... who do we play there then? Ross is too slow and down on confidence, Pienaar and Osman are out injured. I mean now, not after the transfer window.

I'm not bored mate. The worst comes out when I'm bored.

Really? I remember you saying that before, months ago.

Strange that. Can't you do something else to fullfil that boredom? You must get bored a lot. Because tonight's MC11 is a rarity. And that's a real fuckin shame.

Some bang on posts in various topics.

Really? I remember you saying that before, months ago.

Strange that. Can't you do something else to fullfil that boredom? You must get bored a lot. Because tonight's MC11 is a rarity. And that's a real fuckin shame.

Some bang on posts in various topics.

Brown nose :lol:.