IGNORED

Dynamo Kyiv (Europa H)

Btay

Awesome 2nd half performance.

We can do it...fuck knows why we don't do it more often. That was the Everton of last season. It ain't been coached out of them. It needs, it has to, happen more.

Could have done with another goal. That away goal is important to Kiev.

Now to recover. Get ready for Newcastle. If we don't play that game at high tempo, I'll be pissed.

great second half!

I love Jagielka when he plays like he did tonight! Lukaku was also brilliant.

They got that important away goal but Everton came back in good style.

Kone is under utilised imo. We should start him, he adds a different alternative when he is on the pitch. Great at holding up the ball and allowing his twam mates to come forward. I think he should start ahead of Mirallas against Newcastle.

My motm is Jagielka.

Guest rusty747

Well, it wasn't perfect but it was a million % better than anything I have seen in the last 6 months. Rom, brilliant. But to be of any use to Everton you have to demonstrate that attitude and willingness to press EVERY game. I feel like I have my Everton Football Club back now. But where have you been for the last 6 months?

Lessons to be learned for the Newcastle game:

Kone has something to offer. Give him the chance.

Ossie finished? No way, but needs his game time managing.

Rom, you now need to play to that standard every week.

Naismith. If your skill matched your effort and desire you would be a world beater. Love you mate. Needs to be kept in the side just for his finishing and ability to make something happen.

Mirallas. Keep trying lad. It will come back.

Roberto. Mix it up a bit and dont be frightened to go direct. It helps Rom and gets the crowd behind the team.

Crowd. Frustration is understandable but please lets get behind the team. Noone screws up on purpose and a pat on the back and a few words or cheers of encouragement can work wonders.

Proud to be a Blue. Now don't let me down on Sunday - Crowd, manager or team.

Edited by rusty747

Well, it wasn't perfect but it was a million % better than anything I have seen in the last 6 months. Rom, brilliant. But to be of any use to Everton you have to demonstrate that attitude and willingness to press EVERY game. I feel like I have my Everton Football Club back now. But where have you been for the last 6 months?

It's a good point. It shouldn't take to go a goal behind and the crowd to get restless to start playing your game.

That game sets the new benchmark for expectation.