IGNORED

Keisuke Honda

I want to say I would cry out of happiness, but I can only imagine what my girlfriend would say if I started crying at my most vulnerable(during the act). I could see it now.

Me: Babe I'm getting close.

Her: Its ok

Me: Where should I come

Her: ?????(You never can tell what she will say)

At this point I start crying

Her: Babe its ok whats wrong

Me: Its nothing, Love (Yeah I'm an American. I still say love. I picked it up from ya'll and I like it)

Her: Tell me Babe

Me: Everton signed the best Asian footballer in the world today. His name is Honda

Her: What!?!? I thought something was wrong

Me: No, I am just so happy

Her: You never cry when you are happy. Get off me

Me: But, I'm not done

Her: Oh, but I am done. You can go come on your Honda.

At this point she pushes me off.

Me: I was really close, and I don't have a Honda anymore. I drive a Volkswagen.

Her: Then come on the F***ing Volkswagen.

Woman never seem to understand true passion am I right?

I dont know what you have been drinking but I want some! Haha

I want to say I would cry out of happiness, but I can only imagine what my girlfriend would say if I started crying at my most vulnerable(during the act). I could see it now.

Me: Babe I'm getting close.

Her: Its ok

Me: Where should I come

Her: ?????(You never can tell what she will say)

At this point I start crying

Her: Babe its ok whats wrong

Me: Its nothing, Love (Yeah I'm an American. I still say love. I picked it up from ya'll and I like it)

Her: Tell me Babe

Me: Everton signed the best Asian footballer in the world today. His name is Honda

Her: What!?!? I thought something was wrong

Me: No, I am just so happy

Her: You never cry when you are happy. Get off me

Me: But, I'm not done

Her: Oh, but I am done. You can go come on your Honda.

At this point she pushes me off.

Me: I was really close, and I don't have a Honda anymore. I drive a Volkswagen.

Her: Then come on the F***ing Volkswagen.

Woman never seem to understand true passion am I right?

Jesus Christ

but yes it would awesome if we pulled this one off - huge step up from the likes of Osman and Gibbo

Also if Felli stays (probably not but who knows) it would be a great central midfield partnership, no? I mean I guess you could get gibbo/felli combo with honda trailing whoever is up top?

I wasn't even aware of this player until it was discussed on these pages. Lot of rumors (as always) in that we are linked and even the frontrunners to bring him in this close season but had to do a bit of research to glean some information on this player.

Midfield additions, while not imperative, are welcomed for us and it seems he could be an interesting player to join up, and is another player who can get forward and get his share of goals. Whether we can actually capture this player remains unclear and it may all come to nothing, but would be a decent acquisition if we could bring him in from what I could ascertain.

Absolutely agree that midfield has to be our priority at the moment. Fellaini is our main saleable asset and likely won't be around for much longer, Pienaar and Osman both looked as though they were running out of steam at the end of last season and by the end of the coming season I would expect them to be viewed as rotation options, Gibson is a solid and reliable midfielder but seems likely to miss chunks of the season, and Barkley is promising but clearly can't be viewed yet as a first team regular while Lundstram is likely to get more time out on loan before he features much.

With Neville and Hitzlberger gone, even our bench options are thin on the ground so midfield is definitely the area I'd expect to be occupying most of RM's thoughts at the moment. I bet, like the rest of us, he would like the Felli situation sorted out sooner rather than later so he knows how much money he has to work with.

We didn't because he was never our player to start with

Lets be honest if he was given the choice of Everton or Milan with Champions League football its not really a great surprise that he hasn't chosen us

Fair point... just thought that price was way low and we could have offered more without CL. Which shows that if we did make an offer he didn't want us, or we really have no money and couldn't even stump up 1.5m without selling Baines or Felli first. That's what would concern me more.

No. It means with 6 months left that his club was willing to take a small amount and that, because the fee wasn't the issue, the player could freely choose his club. I suppose if we offered 5, it would be a different story.

Anyhow, this is still just a rumor.

Still a rumour guys! From a source with little credibility. (Sky Sportsz 24, not Loveevertonforum ;) ) Fact is, I cant even find a site for Sky Sportz 24.

only found this :

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/8803381/Paulinho-power

Keisuke Honda (Japan): Attacking midfielder Honda looks to be heading for AC Milan from CSKA Moscow, which will annoy Everton fans who would have been hoping to see the Japan star at Goodison Park next season. Set pieces are the 27-year-old's strong point, but he's an excellent dribbler as well.