IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

• 4 weeks later...

Ant believe our luck over this international break.

Two defenders out of the first team, days before the derby.

Feeling sick already and still got four days to go.

Lets hope it's not the same result as the last time we had an injury crisis at Derby time. That mauling was hard to watch, I was literally left speechless in response to any pisstaking.

Not really arsed about Mori getting injured because I wouldn't trust him in the derby anyway

Would rather play Pennington

So the only way you would be arsed about a player getting injured is if you rate them?

If rumours are true then you may well be arsed when we have to spend our transfer money on cover.

Absolutely nothing to do with Jagielka, that's why I said I would sooner play Pennington, I just don't rate Mori and don't think the derby is the right kind of game for him

And you can trust your main man Jagielka who gets his arse handed to him virtually everytime at Anfield?

And you can trust your main man Jagielka who gets his arse handed to him virtually everytime at Anfield?

Which part of it's got nothing to do with Jagielka are you struggling to comprehend?

Jags has had a poor season and was deservedly dropped, since he has been back he has been ok , nothing more nothing less

Therefore if it had been the other way around and Jags was injured I wouldn't have been particularly arsed about that either

Which part of it's got nothing to do with Jagielka are you struggling to comprehend?

Jags has had a poor season and was deservedly dropped, since he has been back he has been ok , nothing more nothing less

Therefore if it had been the other way around and Jags was injured I wouldn't have been particularly arsed about that either

I personally think your vendetta against Mori is because of Jags. How the hell can you say Pennington would be better than Mori? It's not inconceivable but certainly not what most would think. Pennington is Jags MK2 that's maybe why!

I personally think your vendetta against Mori is because of Jags. How the hell can you say Pennington would be better than Mori? It's not inconceivable but certainly not what most would think. Pennington is Jags MK2 that's maybe why!

I don't have a vendetta against Mori I simply don't rate him

When he first came I thought he was a rough diamond and his mistakes and scuffed clearances were just down to him getting used to the pace of the game . But he is still making the same mistakes and same scuffed clearances.

To me he is a poor mans John Stones or Joey Yobo

Obviously that's just my opinion, I may be right I may be wrong, but I don't have a Haf like obsession about it and ram my opinion down people's throats in every thread so I don't see how you can say I have a vendetta against him

It's well known in here that I think Jagielka has been an excellent defender for Everton , fair enough this season has proved his time is up , but I am amazed anyone could doubt his ability or commitment to the cause during his time here

At the moment I don't think there is much to choose between the two, neither are good enough ( Jags is past it,Mori won't make it) so neither have a future at the club IMO

That brings me on to Pennington, when he has come into the side he has never let anyone down and went out on loan to Coventry and got young player of the year. He has come back into the fold for the under 23's and had rave reviews for his performances this season, Koeman has even gone on record to say he is the player most likely to be the next player to make the breakthrough from a very promising crop of U23's

If he really is a Jags Mk2 then your right that's good enough for me

I don't have a vendetta against Mori I simply don't rate him

When he first came I thought he was a rough diamond and his mistakes and scuffed clearances were just down to him getting used to the pace of the game . But he is still making the same mistakes and same scuffed clearances.

To me he is a poor mans John Stones or Joey Yobo

Obviously that's just my opinion, I may be right I may be wrong, but I don't have a Haf like obsession about it and ram my opinion down people's throats in every thread so I don't see how you can say I have a vendetta against him

It's well known in here that I think Jagielka has been an excellent defender for Everton , fair enough this season has proved his time is up , but I am amazed anyone could doubt his ability or commitment to the cause during his time here

At the moment I don't think there is much to choose between the two, neither are good enough ( Jags is past it,Mori won't make it) so neither have a future at the club IMO

That brings me on to Pennington, when he has come into the side he has never let anyone down and went out on loan to Coventry and got young player of the year. He has come back into the fold for the under 23's and had rave reviews for his performances this season, Koeman has even gone on record to say he is the player most likely to be the next player to make the breakthrough from a very promising crop of U23's

If he really is a Jags Mk2 then your right that's good enough for me

I agree with everything apart from Mori being as bas as you say (although I get where you are coming from) and Pennington.

The derby at Anfield isn't the place to throw a young lad in unless it's a last resort.

I agree with everything apart from Mori being as bas as you say (although I get where you are coming from) and Pennington.

The derby at Anfield isn't the place to throw a young lad in unless it's a last resort.

Would be 2 potentially youngsters in the back line too, definitely not good