IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Can't comprehend what the fuck is going on if he is fit to play. None of our CBs have covered themselves in glory this season, there is absolutely no reason why a fit again Mori shouldn't be playing while the likes of Williams and Keane fuck up week in, week out. 

Is it being cynical to think there has been a worrying pattern of Martinez signings being ostracised from the first team since Moshiri/Walsh/Koeman came to the club? 

Well.... I'm sure Mr Allardyce will bring cart horse Ashley Williams back in and say that funes mori needs to get fit..... (conveniently forgetting that he threw Seamus pretty straight in)

Only after he has to play funes mori and he looks solid will he then state that he had to hold him back so he could teach him how to defend and that he is the reason he looks good. 

32 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Well.... I'm sure Mr Allardyce will bring cart horse Ashley Williams back in and say that funes mori needs to get fit..... (conveniently forgetting that he threw Seamus pretty straight in)

Only after he has to play funes mori and he looks solid will he then state that he had to hold him back so he could teach him how to defend and that he is the reason he looks good. 

i'm laughing because that's exactly how it will go.  damn haf you've got Sam down to the T

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

He only just went into the u21s. Coleman had a broken bone, a lot easier and a lot less riskier than a knee injury. 

The desperation to blame the manager for everything is pathetic. 

Do you think funes mori would be playing competitive football without being safe to do so?  Do you think he would have been training without his knee being fully recovered?

Bolassie played for the first team within 2 weeks of his under 23 return.... was his a broken leg? No. It was a knee injury.

The desperation to have a counter argument in the face of common sense is pathetic more like. 

Fact is Pete -  allardyce is disliked. Whether you like it or not it' gonna be open season on him because of the disdain he's treated our fans. 

29 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Do you think funes mori would be playing competitive football without being safe to do so?  Do you think he would have been training without his knee being fully recovered?

Bolassie played for the first team within 2 weeks of his under 23 return.... was his a broken leg? No. It was a knee injury.

The desperation to have a counter argument in the face of common sense is pathetic more like. 

Fact is Pete -  allardyce is disliked. Whether you like it or not it' gonna be open season on him because of the disdain he's treated our fans. 

Training for a couple of weeks is hardly gonna get you ready for the premier league, it's the hardest and fastest league in the world. 

If Alladyce threw him straight in and he got injured you'd be first to jump on him because you don't like him, that's a pathetic mentality. You should learn to judge by his actions and rant the same as if it was any other manager making the decision rather than jump at every opportunity, you've already had your eye wiped over Tosun that it was actually Allardyce who scouted/wanted him yet unbelievably you try to take credit for saying he'll be a good player and allardyce is an idiot.

Arguing against you isn'ttt exactly going against common sense, maybe it's going against the crowd. Whereas I'm making my own mind up based on the information there to see. I'm sure you'd have laughed at Columbus. 

49 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Training for a couple of weeks is hardly gonna get you ready for the premier league, it's the hardest and fastest league in the world. 

If Alladyce threw him straight in and he got injured you'd be first to jump on him because you don't like him, that's a pathetic mentality. You should learn to judge by his actions and rant the same as if it was any other manager making the decision rather than jump at every opportunity, you've already had your eye wiped over Tosun that it was actually Allardyce who scouted/wanted him yet unbelievably you try to take credit for saying he'll be a good player and allardyce is an idiot.

Arguing against you isn'tttt exactly going against common sense, maybe it's going against the crowd. Whereas I'm making my own mind up based on the information there to see. I'm sure you'd have laughed at Columbus. 

So allardyce plays bolassie within 2 weeks of his under 23 comeback but Dr peteo says that's too soon for funes mori? How so???  You are just pissed off you got caught on that.  Mori has been in training for 8 weeks now. 

You talk shit.  Allardyce said our weather was too cold for tosun yet he played him against stoke in the snow.  He talks as much psychobabbling bullshit as you.

Always looking to be contrary to be clever. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

So allardyce plays bolassie within 2 weeks of his under 23 comeback but Dr peteo says that's too soon for funes mori? How so???  You are just pissed off you got caught on that.  Mori has been in training for 8 weeks now. 

You talk shit.  Allardyce said our weather was too cold for tosun yet he played him against stoke in the snow.  He talks as much psychobabbling bullshit as you.

Always looking to be contrary to be clever. 

I'm not a Dr but they had different injuries so I'd imagine different timescales of recovery, Mori only played an u23s two weeks ago. Plus one is a winger. Much easier to ease a winger in. I can't remember any managers giving a centre half 45 mins to help them get up to speed. Oh wait, I don't like like fat Sam lets jump on it. Pathetic. 

Mourinho chats bollocks too, he's probably the best manager this decade.

I'd rather be contrary than believe the world is flat. Nothing to do with being clever. Just Googled the definition 

having or showing the ability to learn and understand things quickly and easily

I think it's safe to say one of us isn'tt clever. 

9 hours ago, pete0 said:

I'm not a Dr but they had different injuries so I'd imagine different timescales of recovery, Mori only played an u23s two weeks ago. Plus one is a winger. Much easier to ease a winger in. I can't remember any managers giving a centre half 45 mins to help them get up to speed. Oh wait, I don't like like fat Sam lets jump on it. Pathetic. 

Mourinho chats bollocks too, he's probably the best manager this decade.

I'd rather be contrary than believe the world is flat. Nothing to do with being clever. Just Googled the definition 

having or showing the ability to learn and understand things quickly and easily

I think it's safe to say one of us isn'tttt clever. 

The clever one didn't need to use Google.  The clever one knows that being contrary has fuck all to do with being clever and more to do with wanting to appear clever. I' not even a wordsmith ffs but

"Contra".... Latin...  Look it up. Contra-diction, contra-ception, contra-clockwise

So a winger who twists and turns as part of his game and changes direction  is at less risk of damaging his knee than a centre half? Another classic from you.

Paul McGrath and Lesley king were able to play with knackered knees....you see any wingers do that? Nope. 

You may disagree with many things I sat but I'm prepared to use facts to justify my opinion.

You tend to come out with statements from the left field like:-

Gerrard is shit

Kane is shit

Gana is shit

Cleverley is better than most of them

But to justify your opinion you will say Kane just hits and hopes (despite having good shot accuracy)... or a centre half needs more rehab than a winger.  Just doesnt do your credibility any good. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

The clever one didn't need to use Google.  The clever one knows that being contrary has fuck all to do with being clever and more to do with wanting to appear clever. I' not even a wordsmith ffs but

"Contra".... Latin...  Look it up. Contra-diction, contra-ception, contra-clockwise

So a winger who twists and turns as part of his game and changes direction  is at less risk of damaging his knee than a centre half? Another classic from you.

Paul McGrath and Lesley king were able to play with knackered knees....you see any wingers do that? Nope. 

You may disagree with many things I sat but I'm prepared to use facts to justify my opinion.

You tend to come out with statements from the left field like:-

Gerrard is shit

Kane is shit

Gana is shit

Cleverley is better than most of them

But to justify your opinion you will say Kane just hits and hopes (despite having good shot accuracy)... or a centre half needs more rehab than a winger.  Just doesnt do your credibility any good. 

Different injuries? Fact. 

King was constantly monitored, we're giving Mori time to get back to full fitness. He done one of the riskiest injuries. He's had 45 mins against arsenal u23s I doubt he's any where near match sharp. 

Where did I say the position is riskier to cause an injury? I put

Plus one is a winger. Much easier to ease a winger in. I can't remember any managers giving a centre half 45 mins to help them get up to speed. 

So how are you on such a tangent? Strawmanning again? 

Exactly you don't use Google, you don't learn, you just believe one thing and one thing only. No one's ever right all the time. 

You are the most bent statistician there is, politician almost. Many times you've been called out and just ignore it. That's a sign you're unwilling to learn, a not so clever man. 

These left field statements also included facts to back then up. Actual facts and not just opinion shrouded in bent stats. I got laughed at for arguing Lucas was good when he was first at liverpool whilst others blamed him for everything and it took an injury for people to realise how important he was. Same with Joe Hart, always said he was gash, look at everyone's opinion on him now. Kopites arguing Gerrard was the best player in the league, I argued he wasn't even their best midfielder Alonso was. You'd call all them points controversial. I'd argue it just shows how much people are influenced by media bias whereas I'm not. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Different injuries? Fact. 

King was constantly monitored, we're giving Mori time to get back to full fitness. He done one of the riskiest injuries. He's had 45 mins against arsenal u23s I doubt he's any where near match sharp. 

Where did I say the position is riskier to cause an injury? I put

Plus one is a winger. Much easier to ease a winger in. I can't remember any managers giving a centre half 45 mins to help them get up to speed. 

So how are you on such a tangent? Strawmanning again? 

Exactly you don't use Google, you don't learn, you just believe one thing and one thing only. No one's ever right all the time. 

You are the most bent statistician there is, politician almost. Many times you've been called out and just ignore it. That's a sign you're unwilling to learn, a not so clever man. 

These left field statements also included facts to back then up. Actual facts and not just opinion shrouded in bent stats. I got laughed at for arguing Lucas was good when he was first at liverpool whilst others blamed him for everything and it took an injury for people to realise how important he was. Same with Joe Hart, always said he was gash, look at everyone's opinion on him now. Kopites arguing Gerrard was the best player in the league, I argued he wasn't even their best midfielder Alonso was. You'd call all them points controversial. I'd argue it just shows how much people are influenced by media bias whereas I'm not. 

I'll be honest I stopped reading after you said strawmannning.....  it's beyond irritating the way in which you pretend to understand things but clearly demonstrate that you actually don't.

If you do use Google then please look up strawman.  You don't understand what it means at all.

You whole m.o on this forum is to try and prove that you are a football expert by coming out with controversial views.... you are no different to Robbie Savage or Chris Sutton... it's attention. 

This conversation has all stemmed from allardyce and his arrogant trolling ways.... trying to take credit for things and alleviate responsibility for things.... picking players who are shit at the expense of others who deserve a shot  You clearly identify this topic as another one of your "I'm gonna be different just to prove how special I am" exercises. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

You whole m.o on this forum is to try and prove that you are a football expert by coming out with controversial views.... you are no different to Robbie Savage or Chris Sutton... it's attention. 

Okay,  Mr Lukaku :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

This conversation has all stemmed from allardyce and his arrogant trolling ways.... trying to take credit

Haha, just like you trying to take credit for Tosun. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

picking players who are shit at the expense of others who deserve a shot  

You mean like Gana over Davies? 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Nope. I'd rather people formed their own opinion and looked at everything through their own eyes and not some common opinion, and especially not listen to the bull shit you spout from your hp sauces. Look at Gana, runs a lot, throws in tackles all day similar stats to Kante,  sounds like a great destroyer on paper. However you scratch the surface and you find he's making so many tackles as he's out of position, he's giving away unnecessary free kicks and stifles our play as he's a terrible footballer. Funny enough others are picking up on it, no doubt you'll claim credit that you were first to notice. Thing is I'm not in here for credit, I'm here to discuss Everton and when I vent my frustrations I give plausible arguments. You mightn't agree but I've put enough thought and unbias statistics to show my argument. You just rant that your opinion is fact, and crave credit for your nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Okay,  Mr Lukaku :rolleyes:

Haha, just like you trying to take credit for Tosun. 

You mean like Gana over Davies? 

Nope. I'd rather people formed their own opinion and looked at everything through their own eyes and not some common opinion, and especially not listen to the bull shit you spout from your hp sauces. Look at Gana, runs a lot, throws in tackles all day similar stats to Kante,  sounds like a great destroyer on paper. However you scratch the surface and you find he's making so many tackles as he's out of position, he's giving away unnecessary free kicks and stifles our play as he's a terrible footballer. Funny enough others are picking up on it, no doubt you'll claim credit that you were first to notice. Thing is I'm not in here for credit, I'm here to discuss Everton and when I vent my frustrations I give plausible arguments. You mightn't agree but I've put enough thought and unbias statistics to show my argument. You just rant that your opinion is fact, and crave credit for your nonsense. 

Credit for tosun??? I didn't know who fuck he was before we signed him.

I don't need to feel the need to pay myself on the back. 

Gana over Davies?  No.... I said gana alongside Davies... gana has a specific job that he does well. You just try and make out all his good stats are as a result of him being poor in his positioning.  How the fuck is that??? He has a passing accuracy as one of the highest in the team, are his high level of interceptions down to his poor positioning too?

You talk absolute bollocks. I'm not even going down the lukaku road... enough has been said and reiterated elsewhere on United forums as to his shortcomings. 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sigh 

can you kids take the bickering to PM. This is boring. 

I'm done to be honest.  Just had to call out his incessant need to be contrary (and to clarify what it means)

Funes mori eh.... let's hope Sam doesn't take forever to get him integrated.... I heard he doesn't like the spring. 

11 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

honestly sam isn'ttt playing holgate for some reason, and jags is back, why not jags on the right and mori on the left?  gotta be better than keane and williams at the moment.  i'd prefer holgate on the right but sam doesn't like him for some reason.

Because he hasn’t yet turned 30.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Sigh 

can you kids take the bickering to PM. This is boring. 

I'd already not bothered replying to the last one, could've carried on and pointed out all the stuff he's conveniently not responded to but there's only so long you can argue with people like that. Just because he doesn't understand or agree with something he calls it controversial rather than learn. Pointless arguing with a wall. 

I haven't heard of Mori playing in the most recent U23 games so that would suggest he is up to speed enough. 

We don't really know how well Mori is actually doing in training. Yeh I hear you lot with the "he couldn't be any worse that those currently playing" but you could have said that a few times this season and been wrong. 

Mori will just have to be patient and wait his chance. With City and Liverpool coming I can't imagine it will be long!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Soft bastard is happy enough to take English money though

Everton star marks Falklands invasion anniversary with controversial tweet
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-star-marks-falklands-invasion-14484925#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Imagine a British footballer playing for Boca and doing the same..... "Falklands are british".   Wouldn't happen would it. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I would hope the British footballer would have more sense however even if he did he would at least be factually correct whereas soft arse is spouting off about invading a country that pays his wages

There are better ways of forcing a move. I wonder if aguero or zabaletta have tweeted. 

To be fair he is just a countryman respecting his fellow countrymen the same as we would. 

The British empire died a long time ago, and although I honour the fallen, I do believe in modern times we should at least look at the map. I’m all for getti rid of global debt and letting countries start again. Shouldn’t we allow them to have sovereignty over an island that is clearly closer to them than us? Yes I understand it is populated by British.... but that’s due to us conquering most lands century’s ago.

Politics is a poison that has destroyed counties and people for generations. Times are a changing.

Excuse me my ignorance if I am clearly wrong as I don’t know as much as I should.

To be fair he is just a countryman respecting his fellow countrymen the same as we would. 
The British empire died a long time ago, and although I honour the fallen, I do believe in modern times we should at least look at the map. I’m all for getti rid of global debt and letting countries start again. Shouldn’t we allow them to have sovereignty over an island that is clearly closer to them than us? Yes I understand it is populated by British.... but that’s due to us conquering most lands century’s ago.
Politics is a poison that has destroyed counties and people for generations. Times are a changing.
Excuse me my ignorance if I am clearly wrong as I don’t know as much as I should.

You try telling that to the Falkland Islanders whose families have resided there for generations

11 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

You try telling that to the Falkland Islanders whose families have resided there for generations

As I say, apologies for my ignorance. 

Though I would ask, who was there first? And I mean that sincerely, not as a loaded question. 

I looked it up after I posted and it seems the Spanish raided them, and then we took it from them. It sounds like the victors write history all over again. 

I am going to look I to the history a bit more as my limited knowledge on the conflict is obviously flawed.