IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

back to the undisclosed fees again.  just publish them already.  so dumb.  very small time of us.

Why? Many clubs do it - including the biggest. Fees can be based heavily on add-ons so can be very misleading to report as a set figure.

6 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Why? Many clubs do it - including the biggest. Fees can be based heavily on add-ons so can be very misleading to report as a set figure.

i have never seen a Manchester united transfer where the fee wasn't announced.   same with City, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc.  i thought it had ended when moshiri got here but it looks like its back.

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

everything i see online says 47m.  where the undisclosed comign from?  mori?  we probably took a haircut on mori and they don't want to show how big a loss we took so they do undisclosed.  still small time.

No, everywhere says things like “fee is believed to be...” because it was undisclosed. 

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

back to the undisclosed fees again.  just publish them already.  so dumb.  very small time of us.

Much rather this way than the last 2 years where we've seemingly tried to boast about how much we're spending. Much more professional approach in my opinion

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

everything i see online says 47m.  where the undisclosed comign from?  mori?  we probably took a haircut on mori and they don't want to show how big a loss we took so they do undisclosed.  still small time.

Rumoured fee is £17.5m so a decent profit.

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Probs the first centre half on the team sheet given the current crop, and one of the few players we've got who has a winning mentality. Really don't see why we've sold. 

Jags, Williams, and Keane all should've been moved on first. 

I wouldn’t be arsed to see any of them leave 

Jags and Williams are past it Mori and Keane just not good enough

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

RIt's a strange one for me to let him go, it's not if though we have any CD better than him in the team at the moment.

When are we going to see some new faces it's alright getting rid of the dead wood but when you let players like Mori go you need to make sure you can replace them with better.

same for me.  i liked mori and thought he just needed a steady amount of time to cement his place.  injuries didn't help.

anywho, that's 3 gone now.  5 more to go.