IGNORED

Dante

Bayern fans I've talked to generally think he's a joke. Ha great moments, but lots of terrible ones as well

these same fans loved him before the WC. it's all malarkey. had a bad WC (so did the whole brasil team) and now he's been slated. i'd love him here, was a solid defender for them and think he could rotate in well for us.

these same fans loved him before the WC. it's all malarkey. had a bad WC (so did the whole brasil team) and now he's been slated. i'd love him here, was a solid defender for them and think he could rotate in well for us.

What happened in the Water Closet mate?

I'm enjoying this pun fest, but I'm really disappointed that it didn't kick off after my initial pun, which is now just seemingly wading in the river Styx.

Are they really still going? So dated now, can go back and listen to similar bands from then (eg REO Speedwagon, Boston, BTO) and still enjoy the music but Styx are stuck in that era. One album wonders over here. Saw Peter Frampton at around the same time, another one album wonder but passes the test of time brilliantly.

Apologies, off topic, was Joe's fault.

Are they really still going? So dated now, can go back and listen to similar bands from then (eg REO Speedwagon, Boston, BTO) and still enjoy the music but Styx are stuck in that era. One album wonders over here. Saw Peter Frampton at around the same time, another one album wonder but passes the test of time brilliantly.

Apologies, off topic, was Joe's fault.

I'm happy to continue our Styx conversation. Last I knew they were playing live without Dennis Deyoung. He's playing solo these days, I think. They are both on the free state fair and small city free concert series circuit.