IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth (Away)

markjazzbassist

Only watched last 20mins.... Have Galloway and Kone been that bad all game? My god Bournemouth well and truly found the weak link down that left flank.... Very very lucky here from what I've seen.

Yep, Galloway was really exposed in the second half. One on one he was beaten to easily. Kone was great controlling the ball in thier half but then would give it away.

This is why we need Baines back so badly.

No fucking idea. Immature, amateurish performance, devoid of leadership, devoid of grit. Absolutely pathetic. I'm done.

See you next game...you know you will :-)

Gotta give them credit for the second half...but what happened to us?

Excellent first half, really good stuff...second half we sat there looking pretty.

Edited by Shukes

All of their best stuff has coincided with McCarthy going down. Cleverley had zero positive impact on that game, sadly. Kone was amazing until he lost energy.

Everyone knows my stance on McCarthy but judging by what I'd seem (20mins or so) Cleverley is clearly not the answer in the middle... Didn't even see him touch the ball. Gibson should have been used

Yep, Galloway was really exposed in the second half. One on one he was beaten to easily. Kone was great controlling the ball in thier half but then would give it away.

This is why we need Baines back so badly.

This is also why you need to rotate your squad. Players looked exhausted; no one had any mind for possession let alone creativity. That second half was the worst half of football I've seen in 7 years as an Everton fan.

Bournemouth wanted it far more. Even Distin looked like he could run laps around every Everton player in the second half. What a miserable fucking game.

That was one of the worst 45 minutes you could hope to see Martinez badly got it wrong today. The game was won yet we managed to make Bournemouth look like Barcelona in the second half and we snatched a draw out of the jaws of victory

On a positive note we have stolen a point that we did not deserve!

Kone's been riding on luck for a while. He's no Mirallas and it's a travesty that he plays ahead of him.

I have to admit I could be wrong about Galloway. He's been great but that wide player (king?) tore him a new arsehole it was blindingly obvious Bournemouth had exposed out left hand side. Yet nothing was done.

In the heat of the moment this could all be a knee jerk from myself but it does highlight we have major flaws It's time for Martinez to play his best side and not the YES MEN

Edited by MC11

Kone's been riding on luck for a while. He's no Mirallas and it's a travesty that he plays ahead of him.

I have to admit I could be wrong about Galloway. He's been great but that wide player (king?) tore him a new arsehole it was blindingly obvious Bournemouth had exposed out left hand side. Yet nothing was done.

In the heat of the moment this could all be a knee jerk from myself but it does highlight we have major floors. It's time for Martinez to play his best side and not the YES MEN

I disagree on Kone. Kone's hold up and link-up play have been some of the best we've seen in a couple years from any attacker. Today was no different until about 60 minutes, when the rest of the team stopped making runs and getting into space, and he let a couple balls go. By 70 minutes, he was clearly gassed and needed to be subbed.

Guest rusty747

No leadership on the pitch and a guy who only has plan A as the manager. We have the skill but there are many different ways to win a match. We need to learn to find the right way for each situation.