Win rate 40.3%.

Last three seasons (out of interest)

Won 44

Drew 41

Lost 29

Scored 156

Against 125

Win rate 38.6%

Cheers mate. Just better to be consistent comparing 3 seasons :)

Please no one say let's give him the summer transfer window and until Christmas. I've been worn down by this man so quickly that I'm bordering on hating him.

I know in the match day thread I'm all pissed off but he still has until the end of the season for me before I make a full judgement.

Admittedly, my thoughts are all over the place. But he is really really pissing me off. I so want him to come good because he has plenty to offer...but he needs to stop being such a prick!!!

Feel like smashing something...but then I've been like that all day. Horrible miserable cunt today. Keep checking my pants to see if there's blood and minge gunge!!

I know in the match day thread I'm all pissed off but he still has until the end of the season for me before I make a full judgement.

Admittedly, my thoughts are all over the place. But he is really really pissing me off. I so want him to come good because he has plenty to offer...but he needs to stop being such a prick!!!

Feel like smashing something...but then I've been like that all day. Horrible miserable cunt today. Keep checking my pants to see if there's blood and minge gunge!!

He can have til the end of the season, mainly because there's not a chance of him getting sacked while we still have games, but I want him to have no more than that.

Kendall first three seasons.

Won 51

Drew 37

Lost 38

Scored 166

Against 140

Win rate 40.4%

All of you guys would have definitely sacked the greatest manager in our history before that history happened. Something clicked, for him and the team. He never looked like learning, we were total and utter dross when we had as much money, if not more, than everyone else. There were no "big four/five/six" to contend with, and if there were we were one of them.

But then we were great because he put a great squad together and finally got them to play.

I'm not yet willing to ditch the guy who's put our current squad together through his knowledge of players and of the game, same as I wasn't back then.

Don't have endless patience (as I've said before) but all you lads, by "lads" I mean those under fifty :P, need to take a deep breath and hold your nerve imo.

Kendall first three seasons.

Won 51

Drew 37

Lost 38

Scored 166

Against 140

Win rate 40.4%

All of you guys would have definitely sacked the greatest manager in our history before that history happened. Something clicked, for him and the team. He never looked like learning, we were total and utter dross when we had as much money, if not more, than everyone else. There were no "big four/five/six" to contend with, and if there were we were one of them.

But then we were great because he put a great squad together and finally got them to play.

I'm not yet willing to ditch the guy who's put our current squad together through his knowledge of players and of the game, same as I wasn't back then.

Don't have endless patience (as I've said before) but all you lads, by "lads" I mean those under fifty :P, need to take a deep breath and hold your nerve imo.

Good thing we didn't have the internet back then? Lol

I agree Mike with Kendall and the way things fell into place for him but I just can't see it with Martinez he just seems like 80% of the manager we actually need

He's like an Architect he can build something great in his mind and on paper but putting into practice and making it work is a different matter

Maybe this season if the club stick with him will make him see the frailties in his methods and game who knows but I'm very hesitant for him to be given anymore time to potentially serve up the shit we've endured this and last season

Edited by EFC-Paul

I think either way he's going to be given until Christmas, regardless of a cup win or not, but I don't see him getting past that. It's a shame in a way. Last seasons issue was tempo and attacking too slowly, for the most part we've addressed that this season, but at the expense of defence. Will he correct the defensive shambles of this season next year? I think he might, but he will sacrifice something else to get it done.

I've pretty much had enough of him, for one main reason: I am really starting to just not care, and that pisses me off immensely.

Judging from the last 2-3 games to me it looks as if he is losing the players. Him and Lukaku came out late to the second half yesterday and Martinez looked very unhappy. He has lost the majority of the fans now, i think the next few games are vital. I can see us getting beat in the derby and honestly cant see where the next win will come from.

Liverpool game is massive for Martinez now.

Judging from the last 2-3 games to me it looks as if he is losing the players. Him and Lukaku came out late to the second half yesterday and Martinez looked very unhappy. He has lost the majority of the fans now, i think the next few games are vital. I can see us getting beat in the derby and honestly cant see where the next win will come from.

Liverpool game is massive for Martinez now.

It won't be though, he'll concentrate on the cup.

It won't be though, he'll concentrate on the cup.

I'm not sure he can afford to. If it was just a normal game then I think he could get away with it, but with the way our season has gone if we go there and get mauled... shit will turn very nasty indeed and the atmosphere going into that semi will be toxic.

I'm not sure he can afford to. If it was just a normal game then I think he could get away with it, but with the way our season has gone if we go there and get mauled... shit will turn very nasty indeed and the atmosphere going into that semi will be toxic.

True, but it's what I'm expecting to see.

His career depends on buying a goalkeeper.

Watching that goal again is embarrassing.

Coleman should have just tapped it behind for a corner.

Robles...I know I don't rate him but come on....balls hit straight at his feet and it still goes in.

I know I am going to get flamed for this but for God's sake RM...put Tim back in goals.

Robles just doesn't save anything.

Really harsh to blame Joel for that.

Watch it again and watch his reaction to where the ball heads.

It heads straight for his feet, and he basically stumbles it in.

Would you say it was unsavable?

Was a bad attempt by Martial but he got lucky. All the goal to aim for and still hits the keeper....much like the lad for Leicester.... But of course that one was saves.

Maybe I am being a bit harsh, but I am sick of conceding to the only shot on target.

Sorry there was a tame pass back that was saved I think.

Watch it again and watch his reaction to where the ball heads.

It heads straight for his feet, and he basically stumbles it in.

Would you say it was unsavable?

Was a bad attempt by Martial but he got lucky. All the goal to aim for and still hits the keeper....much like the lad for Leicester.... But of course that one was saves.

Maybe I am being a bit harsh, but I am sick of conceding to the only shot on target.

Sorry there was a tame pass back that was saved I think.

I know he's pissed off, and I know what you mean, but the ball was hit at his feet as he was trying to cover the far post. If had been grounded and waiting for the shot, I've no doubt he would've saved it. Truth is, the cross shouldn't have come in and Coleman should've stepped towards it and cleared.

Ye your right. I'm just so deflated today.

I think I have finally gave up with Roberto. I have stood by him and supported him through it all and now, even I have to admit that I just can't see him changing anything.

You should be able to get even average players to lift themselves and fight for the cause.

I think either way he's going to be given until Christmas, regardless of a cup win or not, but I don't see him getting past that. It's a shame in a way. Last seasons issue was tempo and attacking too slowly, for the most part we've addressed that this season, but at the expense of defence. Will he correct the defensive shambles of this season next year? I think he might, but he will sacrifice something else to get it done.

I've pretty much had enough of him, for one main reason: I am really starting to just not care, and that pisses me off immensely.

Same matt I almost missed the match yesterday cause I just didn't care. I knew it would be woeful and negative. I hate that feeling because it's the one sport I take time out of my life to follow and watch closely. Yet I'm no apathetic towards the club.

Same matt I almost missed the match yesterday cause I just didn't care. I knew it would be woeful and negative. I hate that feeling because it's the one sport I take time out of my life to follow and watch closely. Yet I'm no apathetic towards the club.

Only singing when you're winning is bad enough, only watching when your winning is some kind of new 21st century narcissistic personality disorder.

Edited by Chach