IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Good point.

My biggest concern would be how he treated us after he left.

The.. We need to let players move onto bigger things....comment really pissed me off.

No matter how much it hurt he was telling the truth. Under Moyes we were constrained financially. He had to sell his biggest assets to add quantity to the squad almost every season. He went some seasons on a budget of £2-5m. Ok when he came in for Baines and Fellani he did try and shark and it was underhanded but I've no hard feelings. He left for a job that any manager in the world would have taken.

Hasn't been given a good amount of money to spend here. I'd like to see what he can do with £100m. Not against his return at all although I'd prefer De Boer.

Relatively speaking (cost at time) his big fee transfers on the whole were not good.

Richard Wright- £4m... a lot at the time

Beattie 6m

Bily 11m

Yak £11m (still best finisher we've had in ages despite not working out)

Simon Davies

Kroldrup

He made his name with cheaper players who had something good to prove.

No to Moyes. Simple.

Completely pointless going back to him. He shouldn't even be getting an interview. Bill and Co should know that the way he acted would have upset the fan base...unless they're that distant from the fan base!

Far too disrepectful to get back through that door.

Relatively speaking (cost at time) his big fee transfers on the whole were not good.

Beattie 6m

Bily 11m

Simon Davies

Kroldrup

He spent hardly any money what so ever and had to sell his biggest asset to do so.

Nowhere near as much as Van Gaal. He bought Fellaini & Mata. Decent signings IMO

The fact is Moyes took a step up at Man Utd and failed, then he failed at Sociedad.

Thanks for all the memories David, thanks for giving us our pride back after the dark, dark days of Smith but we have outgrown you, and more importantly your ability.

Beattie 6m

Bily 11m

Simon Davies

Kroldrup

Fellaini, Yobo, Baines, Johnson, and Lescott gives him a better strike rate than most in all honesty. Don't want him any where near the club though, just get the scouts back.