• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Won't be remembered with any fondness. An abrasive, cold manner is fine when you get results. The last three months have been some of the worst I've ever seen us play, and I've been a fan through Walker, Kendall mk3 and Smith. Tactically inept, glaring weaknesses all over the pitch, and an inability to fire up or build confidence in the players. Whatever he thinks of himself, he is not a top level manager by any stretch. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

you mean refusing to sign a contract to play under a manager who was singling him out virtually every week even when he wasn't playing anywhere near as bad as other players?  who left it till march to get the contract offer to him 4 months after telling the media that barkley needed to "earn" it.

downing tools?  that would be a player who after looking that he had secured golden boot with Harry Kane injured scored played 4 games in a row in his flip flops.... then in the realisation that Kane plundered 4 goals against Leicester to go 2 goals ahead of him turned up to the dead rubber last game against Arsenal and put in a shift?  That's downing tools.

Lets see if he signs the contract now then.

6 minutes ago, nogs said:

Won't be remembered with any fondness. An abrasive, cold manner is fine when you get results. The last three months have been some of the worst I've ever seen us play, and I've been a fan through Walker, Kendall mk3 and Smith. Tactically inept, glaring weaknesses all over the pitch, and an inability to fire up or build confidence in the players. Whatever he thinks of himself, he is not a top level manager by any stretch. 

I agree but Smith was torture ha ha