• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

5 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Yeah, but you could argue that Martinez really got us and wasn't anywhere near good enough. 

Most important thing at the end of the day is results. 

Honestly, who did he "Mistreat" besides Barkley? Maybe Barkley is a colossal pussy who needs to toughen up and improve his performances. Seriously, the lad is a man-child who can't formulate complete sentences.

Since when has "getting us" been the only requirement?

I expect any manager who gets paid £150k a week to at least try and absorb the culture of the club and not pimp players out to Barca. 

Did you not think his treatment of niasse was disgraceful? I did.  I thought it was disgusting.

Ah but let's get all soppy cos he's been sacked. 

Just now, hafnia said:

Since when has "getting us" been the only requirement?

I expect any manager who gets paid £150k a week to at least try and absorb the culture of the club and not pimp players out to Barca. 

Did you not think his treatment of niasse was disgraceful? I did.  I thought it was disgusting.

Ah but let's get all soppy cos he's been sacked. 

I think Niasse is shit and probably shouldn't be in the squad. 

3 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I think Niasse is shit and probably shouldn't be in the squad. 

I know koeman is shit and that's why he's been sacked because he had enough time to prove he was shit.

Niasse had 40 minutes and koeman took it upon himself to treat the lad disgracefully.

Getting the picture?

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I know koeman is shit and that's why he's been sacked because he had enough time to prove he was shit.

Niasse had 40 minutes and koeman took it upon himself to treat the lad disgracefully.

Getting the picture?

No. That was quite a poor argument. Par for the course.

Matty Foulds and Shani Tarashaj have gotten zero minutes! Wow, Koeman must've hated the youth.

Oh wait, the manager sees training daily and builds a matchday squad based on what he sees.

15 minutes ago, MC11 said:

No, the other managers linked are just as bad if not worse. For the interim it'll probably Unsworth but who realistically can we get in who'll steady the ship. 

Moyes has repeatedly failed at every job since he left us.... I would take someone who at least succeeded in their previous roles. 

Just now, pete0 said:

How so? 

Because people are only basing this on money. 

"he'll be ok, got a nice little pay off"

I don't think it is nice to gloat about anyone losing their job. Whether he was stubborn, didn't get us or whatever else. It's just not nice.

Same thing happened with Martinez. Everyone still with knives out even after he got the bullet. We reacted like he robbed money "literally" from the club.

5 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

No. That was quite a poor argument. Par for the course.

Haha you couldn't make it up.

You get all pious about a manager getting sacked after blowing £200m and taking us into relegation places but it's ok for him to publically ridicule a player who had less than one half of football under him and he had to get changed into a sports bag???

A player who scored 2 goals in a game to rescue the manager who basically bullied him.

Slight double standards there..... maybe you thought koeman should have been given more time?

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Haha you couldn't make it up.

You get all pious about a manager getting sacked after blowing £200m and taking us into relegation places but it's ok for him to publically ridicule a player who had less than one half of football under him and he had to get changed into a sports bag???

A player who scored 2 goals in a game to rescue the manager who basically bullied him.

Slight double standards there..... maybe you thought koeman should have been given more time?

How many goals do you think Niasse ends up with this year Haf. Sounds like you rate him.

Everyone take a minute, yes Koeman has been sacked, but we all knew this was coming. We have sacked managers before and improved and we will this time.

We have a squad of very talented players who have not been played in the right formation or in the right position they will show their worth. Young players like Lookman, Davies, Kenny, Holgate, Vlasic will get their chance now.

Yes we need a center forward and a center back, we can get those in January, by then the team will have a formation and tactics they believe in and the crowd cheering them on.

We are Everton and me move on. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

13 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

How many goals do you think Niasse ends up with this year Haf. Sounds like you rate him.

14... the total is irrelevant.  The fact is koeman treated a man like something he stepped in.... unjustifiable.... yet here you are arguing the toss over a manager who was proven to be out of his depth.

The club dismissed koeman with more dignity and after more opportunity than the fat headed tit afforded niasse. 

Disagree with That?

Just now, hafnia said:

14... the total is irrelevant.  The fact is koeman treated a man like something he stepped in.... unjustifiable.... yet here you are arguing the toss over a manager who was proven to be out of his depth.

The club dismissed koeman with more dignity and after more opportunity than the fat headed for afforded niasse. 

Disagree with That?

What a truly odd debate to be having/pointless argument. 

I'm not going to stoop to your level and be the next idiot to get into a five page argument with you. Honestly, I can't wait for the new stadium plans to come out so you can announce that it's a disgrace that we will have a garden featuring tulips instead of daisies, or that the Colin Harvey statue is in the wrong pose, or that the big video screen is a Toshiba and not a Sony.

On 10/22/2017 at 21:37, Palfy said:

This isn't good for Koeman or us, this just isn't working for him and that's how it goes sometimes he's tried nearly every combination and formation going but nothing seems to be going his way, the way I see it the longer he stays the more he's going to hurt his own career as well as risking the club's future,  Moshiri needs to thank him for his services and relieve him of the managers post for the good of everyone concerned.

Thank him for what?

37 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Everyone take a minute, yes Koeman has been sacked, but we all knew this was coming. We have sacked managers before and improved and we will this time.

We have a squad of very talented players who have not been played in the right formation or in the right position they will show their worth. Young players like Lookman, Davies, Kenny, Holgate, Vlasic will get their chance now.

Yes we need a center forward and a center back, we can get those in January, by then the team will have a formation and tactics they believe in and the crowd cheering them on.

We are Everton and me move on. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

See I personally think the main problem has been playing the younger inexperienced players with the now old fizzing out experienced players. The players inbetween just aren't good enough either. 

You take players out the team like Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman, Barry and Mori, you are going to struggle. 

Baines, Jagielka and Williams are finished. (Fact)

Right here you have 8 players who played a key role in last years success. 

He's also brought in some extremely poor signings. 

Schneiderlin, Klassen, Sigurdsson, Keane, Sandro & Martina all poor IMO 

51 minutes ago, yamar said:

Because people are only basing this on money. 

"he'll be ok, got a nice little pay off"

I don't think it is nice to gloat about anyone losing their job. Whether he was stubborn, didn't get us or whatever else. It's just not nice.

Same thing happened with Martinez. Everyone still with knives out even after he got the bullet. We reacted like he robbed money "literally" from the club.

If money didn't matter he would have stepped down and had everyone's respect. He had the choice money or respect and the clubs succinct statement says it all. 

He brought in three players played that will cost the club over a £100 million when you take wages into account that, he should be done for mugging the club. £40+ million on a player that looks lost on the pitch, and another £30m on a centre half who offers absolutely nothing. Then there's Cuco on a three year contract. 

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

If money didn't matter he would have stepped down and had everyone's respect. He had the choice money or respect and the clubs succinct statement says it all. 

He brought in three players played that will cost the club over a £100 million when you take wages into account that, he should be done for mugging the club. £40+ million on a player that looks lost on the pitch, and another £30m on a centre half who offers absolutely nothing. Then there's Cuco on a three year contract. 

Hahahahahahaha, cuco is just a scape goat for all the "proper fans" with blinkers on... I see all the shout out's to get Kenny in the team has somewhat gone very very quiet. He got found out so many times in Sunday. It's funny though, nobody come on saying he's shit him, like they do for cuco every single game.

1 minute ago, MC11 said:

"They" as in "them" wouldn't worry about it pal. They all backed Koeman 

Cheers lid. Knew u had me back. 👊😂

D'ya hear that lads, have a go at me and ya havin a go at me besty.

Just now, MC11 said:

See I personally think the main problem has been playing the younger inexperienced players with the now old fizzing out experienced players. The players inbetween just aren't good enough either. 

You take players out the team like Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman, Barry and Mori, you are going to struggle. 

Baines, Jagielka and Williams are finished. (Fact)

Right here you have 8 players who played a key role in last years success. 

He's also brought in some extremely poor signings. 

Schneiderlin, Klassen, Sigurdsson, Keane, Sandro & Martina all poor IMO 

Respect your opinion but have to disagree.

I think Schneiderlin has been quality for us last season this season he has been dogs, but I think so many players have it has to be the management to blame to a great extent. Keane was great last season, as was Siggy I think they will be really important players for us in the future. Sandro and Klasseen need time to adjust. Martina is just awful.

Playing without pace and width made us easy to play against. Playing players out of position made use lose confidence. Not having a formation made us very easy to beat. Constantly changing players really made players lose confidence.

We wont know the real quality of this squad until someone who knows how to manage them properly is in charge.