• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

I don't see how having a manager who coddles Ross and tells him how great he is is going to improve his decision-making or his defensive contributions. Ross isn't immune from the manager riding him, same goes for any other player.

Ross is no longer a wonderkid, he's a well-capped Premier League player, he can take criticism. If one thing is clear, he's now just another PL player, no longer a future world beater.

You are missing the point.

Barkley was getting ridden when no other player was.... he was highest chance creating/assisting player. Koeman was picking on him. 

1 hour ago, yamar said:

Should never take the piss out of anyone losing their job.

Something is wrong with a fanbase that shows such contempt and disrespect for those who chose to manage our club. 

I'll never celebrate us being relegation fodder and the manager getting the sack. Right move, still a sad day for the club.

Just now, Shukes said:

Can imagine a pint with you guys.... a laugh a minute!

Tell ya what pal. When you walk into work tomorrow and they tell you you haven't got a job on Wednesday then come back on here and tell me. I'll be waiting to laugh my arse off at you.

Just now, yamar said:

Tell ya what pal. When you walk into work tomorrow and they tell you you haven't got a job on Wednesday then come back on here and tell me. I'll be waiting to laugh my arse off at you.

Difference is we normal blokes don't get a pay off for getting the sack for doing a shit job.

Koeman will get his contract paid up and be back in a job within 6 months earning more millions.

Stop trying to be the sensitive, sensible, heart warming type...we know you too well and it doesn't suit you.

Just now, Quinn31 said:

Fair enough, have your laughs everyone!

We never lost our humour while at war, we won't lose our humour when someone loses their job and gains £6 - £10 million.

It's not laughing at the situation. Or directly at the man. It's a picture. It's humour.

Just now, Newty82 said:

We never lost our humour while at war, we won't lose our humour when someone loses their job and gains £6 - £10 million.

It's not laughing at the situation. Or directly at the man. It's a picture. It's humour.

Fair enough. I guess we all handle shocking disappointment differently. 

25 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Difference is we normal blokes don't get a pay off for getting the sack for doing a shit job.

Koeman will get his contract paid up and be back in a job within 6 months earning more millions.

Stop trying to be the sensitive, sensible, heart warming type...we know you too well and it doesn't suit you.

U don't know me at all. Whether it's getting sacked in a normal job or getting sacked in a highly paid job with a good pay off, it's not nice end of!!

Reputation, self respect... Doesn't always come down to money.

I’m gutted for him, I hate it when we sack managers but it had to be done. I don’t think he ever truly felt at home here or part of the club- whether that’s right only he will know but I take no pleasure in us sacking anyone- it’s shit and it means the club is suffering for it.

Best of luck to him but really, who do we get in now because I can’t think of anyone who is either realistic or available- Ancellotti who is the only big name free at the minute wont come here imo and I really don’t want Unsworth, he’s not experienced or a big enough name for a club wanting to go where we want to.

2 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I’m gutted for him, I hate it when we sack managers but it had to be done. I don’t think he ever truly felt at home here or part of the club- whether that’s right only he will know but I take no pleasure in us sacking anyone- it’s shit and it means the club is suffering for it.

Best of luck to him but really, who do we get in now because I can’t think of anyone who is either realistic or available- Ancellotti who is the only big name free at the minute wont come here imo and I really don’t want Unsworth, he’s not experienced or a big enough name for a club wanting to go where we want to.

Good post.

45 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Something is wrong with a fanbase that shows such contempt and disrespect for those who chose to manage our club. 

I'll never celebrate us being relegation fodder and the manager getting the sack. Right move, still a sad day for the club.

"Chose to manage our club".....

He was paid £150k a week to do a job that he failed having spent £200m of our funds. 

He mistreated players, he told the media that lukaku should be playing for a bigger club.  

He never got us. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

He was paid £150k a week to do a job that he failed having spent £200m of our funds. 

He mistreated players, he told the media that lukaku should be playing for a bigger club.  

He never got us. 

Yeah, but you could argue that Martinez really got us and wasn't anywhere near good enough. 

Most important thing at the end of the day is results. 

Honestly, who did he "Mistreat" besides Barkley? Maybe Barkley is a colossal pussy who needs to toughen up and improve his performances. Seriously, the lad is a man-child who can't formulate complete sentences.

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He never got us. 

And again, it's not nice laughing at someone losing their job.

Just now, yamar said:

I'd love to see unsworth step up with someone like Rodgers or Howe. Dreamteam.

Someone who knows the club with someone who is tactically on the ball.

17 minutes ago, yamar said:

U don't know me at all. Whether it's getting sacked in a normal job or getting sacked in a highly paid job with a good pay off, it's not nice end of!!

Reputation, self respect... Doesn't always come down to money.

He's not losing his job, he's getting his contract bought out. Financially he's in the same position, and we're saving him from humiliating himself any further. 

Big difference to Joe Blogs getting sacked for not being good enough, they get fuck all and rightly so.

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

He's not losing his job, he's getting his contract bought out. Financially he's in the same position, and we're saving him from humiliating himself any further. 

Big difference to Joe Blogs getting sacked for not being good enough, they get fuck all and rightly so.

Beg to differ.