IGNORED

Fellaini

I always liked him, and think his elbow reputation is blown a little out of proportion. But, would he improve us? A bit, but for the fees touted, there are others who would improve us a lot more.

I thought it was initially Matt... not any more it's absolutely disgusting. Look at what he did to Turner for us, against zabaletta in the Manchester derby.... needs banning.

I always liked him, and think his elbow reputation is blown a little out of proportion. But, would he improve us? A bit, but for the fees touted, there are others who would improve us a lot more.

Half the incidents aren't even an elbow they're his arm. Gets battered all game then people kick off when he retaliates. If refs done their job properly they'd not be any incidents.

I just think his control of the ball is overlooked -- one of the best first touches you'll see for a player his size. I think his size is also why the elbows stick out... I'm not saying he shouldn't do more to prevent them, but if he's 5'9" then those elbows aren't hitting folks in the face.

He's a good DCM, and you can throw him forward when you need a goal. I think ManU fans discriminate against him, because he is a Moyes buy (and his price tag was a bit inflated).

He picked up a yellow in the cup final for a nasty elbow into the back of a Palace players head. Showed it again and it was deliberate.

It wasn't an elbow at all he led with his arm he's tall it's always going to happen he hit him with his forearm and his eyes never left the ball.

How you can say he meant that today absolutely astonishes me and I'm not defending him either he'll never come back here so I'm not arsed but it wasn't remotely an elbow or deliberate!

We've been screaming for a " plan b " and that's what Felli is. In a game where Rom is dicking around why not stick Felli up top with the likes of Kev, Gerry, Lennon and Ross tight around him for the knock downs or his chest control. I'm 50/50 on having him back, we need a DCM who can protect our CB's himself.

Are united even willing to sell? Does Mourinho rate him? Do we actually want him when we've no manager?

I highly doubt he'd be willing to come back anyway, there's no substance to any of this really

Wasn't he "linked" to Chelsea whilst they were under mouriniho?

Either way, it's all speculation at this moment, we wouldn't have approached or thought about approaching anyone without a manager.

Would I pay £40m for Mata and Fellaini? Too right! I'd pay £35m just for Mata on his own. He is a top player, better than anything we've had in most of my lifetime! I'd probably do a straight swap Mata for Stones if given the chance.

Would I pay £40m for Mata and Fellaini? Too right! I'd pay £35m just for Mata on his own. He is a top player, better than anything we've had in most of my lifetime! I'd probably do a straight swap Mata for Stones if given the chance.

if we didn't hold the ace card, id agree

Mata? Yeah talented... bit like arteta but a more prestige name. Is he all that better than he was at his peak? Not by much no. That said a peak arteta is worth £25m in today's market.

Fellaini? No. He's fucked next year, you watch. Refs will have him big time and opponents will be out to do him. He's asked for it.

Mata? Yeah talented... bit like arteta but a more prestige name. Is he all that better than he was at his peak? Not by much no. That said a peak arteta is worth £25m in today's market.

Fellaini? No. He's fucked next year, you watch. Refs will have him big time and opponents will be out to do him. He's asked for it.

I'm with you Haf, id have mata on a deal and no Fellaini. He's not been the mata of old, Chelsea and Spain mata. Still been great, but not 40m worth.