IGNORED

Who do you want to replace Lukaku

Heard a fair bit about this lad... finisher but he puts in a shift and he's a capable player.

Seems his value has gone up a fair bit. £20m allegedly.

He's not a Lukaku replacement at all. Been injured most of the season so not sure how his values gone up. He's valued at £6m on transfermarkt. So in reality £10-12m

But Bournemouth wouldn't sell him for less than about £18m I think, as they wouldn't be able to get a good enough replacement IMO.

hes not a good enough replacement for us anyway, not yet at least Edited by Matt

A lot of Bournemouth fans were being very quiet about him as they are worried he will get swiped. Spurs, arsenal and West ham circling.

He scored 20 goals in the championship. Many strikers have done that and failed in the Prem. No way he's worth £18m

Who would you have with premiership experience?

Why do they need premiership experience? I've said Icardi, but doubt that would happen. Jansenn may be worth a "punt". Anyone who can score goals and lots of that at a proven high level.

No, same drugs I was on when I said I wanted Emery. Seems a lot of people on here are on the same gear... try some, you might like it ;)

Read the thread title and consider what you posted. That must be some strong gear you're drinking/smoking.

He scored 20 goals in the championship. Many strikers have done that and failed in the Prem. No way he's worth £18m

he is worth £18 mill if people are willing to pay it and there will be plenty that will. Good record at Coventry went to Bournemouth in the championship and scored plenty. He was finding his feet in the prem and scored a few good goals. He was being touted for England before he got a bad injury. We will probably miss the boat again on a player like him

he is worth £18 mill if people are willing to pay it and there will be plenty that will. Good record at Coventry went to Bournemouth in the championship and scored plenty. He was finding his feet in the prem and scored a few good goals. He was being touted for England before he got a bad injury. We will probably miss the boat again on a player like him

On the basis of what? Because "you" think people will pay it? There is no way on this earth that guy will ever be sold for £18m he's scored goals in the lower leagues. Until he does it at the highest level he's a £10m player at best.

Not commenting on what Wilson is worth, but let's not forget Fulham paid 11 million for Ross McCormack. Prior to that he had scored 53 goals in 140 matches for Leeds. Prior to his injury, Wilson scored five in seven matches, and 20 goals in 45 matches last season in the Championship.

Clubs now have far more money available with the new TV deal as well.

Edited by Makis

When I mentioned £18m I didn't say he was worth it, just that's the sort of figure it would take Bournemouth to accept given they can't replace him so easily. Not because he's so good, because they will struggle to attract players. I don't want us to sign him.

On the basis of what? Because "you" think people will pay it? There is no way on this earth that guy will ever be sold for £18m he's scored goals in the lower leagues. Until he does it at the highest level he's a £10m player at best.

if you think a player like him will go for £10 mill then your deluded. I never gave an opinion on whether I thought he was worth £18 mill but at his age,nationality and goal scoring record that is what he will go for. How much was martial to United?did he have a great record or did they just buy POTENTIAL?

if you think a player like him will go for £10 mill then your deluded. I never gave an opinion on whether I thought he was worth £18 mill but at his age,nationality and goal scoring record that is what he will go for. How much was martial to United?did he have a great record or did they just buy POTENTIAL?

What exactly has this kid done? To warrant an £18m price tag?