IGNORED

Ashley Williams

• 2 weeks later...

What I hated about him was the misrepresentation he had.... came across like a Dave Watson Brian labone type defender who was no nonsense and all about team.

He's absolutely fucking shite. Worst of all he turns up with stupid hair do's like he's 22 or something.  Completely unprofessional - turned up from pre season fat.   Acts like he's playing for The Red Lion in the zingari league. Good riddance. 

4 hours ago, hafnia said:

What I hated about him was the misrepresentation he had.... came across like a Dave Watson Brian labone type defender who was no nonsense and all about team.

He's absolutely fucking shite. Worst of all he turns up with stupid hair do's like he's 22 or something.  Completely unprofessional - turned up from pre season fat.   Acts like he's playing for The Red Lion in the zingari league. Good riddance. 

He is shit, but who the fuck cares about his hairstyle?

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

I think virtually everyone was.

Pretty entertaining to look back to the beginning of this thread and see how enthusiastic everyone was. I didn’t post as much then, but was equally happy about the signing. For the first couple months he was that player, too. Shows how quickly things can change in football.

7 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

Pretty entertaining to look back to the beginning of this thread and see how enthusiastic everyone was. I didn’t post as much then, but was equally happy about the signing. For the first couple months he was that player, too. Shows how quickly things can change in football.

Not everyone, damn it! :shakingfist:

• 1 month later...

He is picking up his pay cheque in spite of the fact that he probably knows he's finished.  Money is his master. He pretty much was too to g for Swansea when they played stoke ... what a prick of a person. 

Always admired Gary Neville for the way he hanged his boots up.  Legs were gone.... that's it ..