IGNORED

Ashley Williams

I'll accept centre back, centre half, defender or CB.

:crying:

Looking forward to seeing him in a blue shirt, and probably a few cheers from the stands when he just wins a fucking header!

if he and Mori start both of them are very very good at headers, could be very strong in the air on set pieces defending and attacking. very promising.

About £7/8m going to Barnsley though I think, so not quite such a profit; have to take off agents fees as well (loyalty payment? Or is that still void because he asked for a transfer last year?).

Pretty sure that the loyalty bonus is gone. Even so, Williams plus 25 mil is good business Edited by Peter H

Him,Kone and Mori is a serious back 3 there isn't many forwards gonna be up for a battle with them. Koeman has identified our problem straight away. I think it tells that this is a player we wouldn't have touched without investment and I think it speaks volumes. We are spending big money for a player with no sell on value. Could be the signing of the summer

Squad numbers is another one of my pet hates.

Can't stand City for being horrible rats of a club, but when your RB is 3 and you LB is 11, how can anyone take them seriously?

Oviedo in 8 burnt my retinas out of my head.

As soon as I see Williams with a number five shirt I'll be happy.

He reported Witsel and Mata were both done didn't he?

No that was the esk... Fourth Official reported Gueye and Walsh - also mentioned Williams a week or so ago. One's a blue (think there's a Leicester fan involved too), they're usually spot on, especially regarding Everton news.

Fourth Official on Twitter has said its a done deal and apparently not a Stones replacement.

He is pretty much always spot on with Everton.

Not sure how he's not a Stones replacement though; they are both CB so he must be a replacement surely. He can't be in addition to, because Stones has already gone.

And still it's not announced. Anyone who says we don't drag stuff like this out is barmy. Why do we take forever to do things like this it's absolutely ridiculous!

chill the fuck out mate. it hasn't even been 24 hours. we've already agreed on a fee and had the medical. 2 down 1 to go (personal terms). this might actually get done in 48 hours.

chill the fuck out mate. it hasn't even been 24 hours. we've already agreed on a fee and had the medical. 2 down 1 to go (personal terms). this might actually get done in 48 hours.

Every other club does it from start to finish in 48 hours. It takes us a fortnight usually from the bid being accepted. Fucking ridiculous.

Just seen a video on twitter of him in an everton shirt saying "I know you're waiting for some news so give me a couple of minutes and I'll see what I can do" with paperwork in his hands I.e replica contract.

Looks like it'll be confirmed any minute by the club.