• Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Gareth Barry
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Tom Davies
    • Ross Barkley
    • Tom Cleverley

Just driving (passengering) back... top away day! Williams for me... warrior type performance!

Gueye made a few mistakes but thought he was one of our better players. He had a little fall out with Holgate which Coleman did a good job to mediate and sort out.

Koeman needs credit for those subs and a system that accommodated Barry, who was our most positive player when he was on - always looking forward.

Mori was shaky again - his distribution could have got us into trouble in the first half.

Joel deserves to keep his place - looked confident on crosses.

Last mention goes to Davies, Holgate and Barkley - all have massive futures at our club!

Just driving (passengering) back... top away day! Williams for me... warrior type performance!

Gueye made a few mistakes but thought he was one of our better players. He had a little fall out with Holgate which Coleman did a good job to mediate and sort out.

Koeman needs credit for those subs and a system that accommodated Barry, who was our most positive player when he was on - always looking forward.

Mori was shaky again - his distribution could have got us into trouble in the first half.

Last mention goes to Davies, Holgate and Barkley - all have massive futures at our club!

Interesting, I thought Barry mostly passed backwards and Mori was solid.

Interesting, I thought Barry mostly passed backwards and Mori was solid.

First half we were very poor, just passing it around the back and Mori launching it out of play. Barry was the only one picking out players ahead of him. Leicester were there for the taking today - gladly we did but I had my doubts at half time.

Proper jealous, bet it was great at the end when the second went in.

An't beat an away day win.

Safe journey home mate.

After watching the highlights and reading all the reports I'm pleased to see that some people have at last voted for Williams, I've been his biggest critic Cos I don't like signing 32 year old players when we already have several at the club.

In my eyes he not been very good and has never stood out in any game since he came here, that being said we managed one of the few clean sheets we have had this season, could have voted for any of the defence Cos on reflection they all played reasonably well.

After great thought and deliberation, would you believe my vote for MOTM goes to Ashley Williams. lol.

I went williams, absolute rock at the back however I though mori and holgate dealt with everyone defensively.

Joel needs to start the next few games.

We should throw a cheeky bid at mahrez

Nothing I would love more but he deserves to be along side the best players in the world, he really is that good.