IGNORED

Summer Tour and New Kits

I just don't understand these kit designers. People just don't want gaudy designs, over the top piping and great big branding stripes. They don't want too many colours and revolting sponsor logos.

All fans want is a football shirt that looks good on the pitch and in the stands with a pair of jeans.

Exactly, my first thought when I saw Liverpools kit was that, I cant stand their club but their top this season is pretty smart (still smells of piss though).

On a few occasions in recent memory a kit that has underwhelmed on reveal has improved once it's out on the pitch. This year's away kit is most definitely not one of them IMO. Really hate it.

Count the home kit among those that have improved on the pitch. Looks pretty good. Still don't get the dark blue panels but it's not as bad as it looks in a picture.

I assumed that we'd be wearing the alternative typeface "cup" shirts last night but we didn't.

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/en/product/everton-home-cup-shirt-2017-18-with-funes-mori-25-printing/1046820

Anyone know what cup they're for, I like them (though I never buy one with a name on myself).

Bought an away shirt last night though, like it a lot.

Yep, knew it. The retro kit is pure class. Works as a kit and as a shirt the fans can wear with jeans. I'm absolutely picking one of these up.

The whole range is class. I love the badge, I love the lack of gaudy sponsor logos, I love the simplicity.

I hope it outsells the home kit this season just so that the club and the kit designers get it into their thick heads that this is the sort of thing that fans want. Not some gaudy strip with colours that don't work together and stitched on branding accessories.

Agree wholeheartedly.