IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

The government have now started construction of their new theme park in Kent to promote their new gaming idea. The idea of the game is you hide your lorry among 7000 other lorries for 3 days and then see if you can find it again.

The game is called:

TRUCK AND TRACE.

PS. Don't forget to bring your Kent passport or you won't be allowed to play.

How is he still in charge? Sacrificing people's lives by supposedly putting the economy first has not only needlessly killed more people but it's fucked the economy too, well other than for the mega rich who just keep getting richer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-refusal-back-circuit-22864309?fbclid=IwAR0aI0EHkPoFcni5VBONiVgapnDZGfbVefHQs1t__0OjssDVSjkKQwVVDww

Imagine being part of a system where you claim expenses back (in the hundreds of thousands of pounds in some cases), get subsidised food in the Commons by the taxpayer and then go and vote against extending free school meals with the reasoning being that they don't want children and families becoming 'dependant' on the state.

One could say that it is politicians that have become dependant and should be fucked off. If you voted Tory, shame on you.

"I am delighted our local businessses have bounced back so much after lockdown they are able to give away food for free, and very much hope they will not be seeking any further government support."

https://westcountrybylines.co.uk/tin-eared-tone-deaf-selaine-saxby-gets-it-very-very-wrong/?fbclid=IwAR2RPUs8ZNLvfo0boIY79UE8Uo1Edy0pcSMBkiGsxWkX_1n00-cENToZYKU

34 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Give him a chance mate he’s only been in the job 5 minutes, I’m sure given the time he will become a far left racist Jew hater for Labour voters to be proud of. 

What he done today will have lost him a lot of support. Completely out of order, and at best it was vindictive. 

7 hours ago, pete0 said:

What he done today will have lost him a lot of support. Completely out of order, and at best it was vindictive. 

I think quite the reverse, he may lose some support from his party but will gain huge support from the electorate. 
Corbyn was revered by the far left activists and many left of centre student parties, and of course McClusky from the largest trade union, but were did all that far left support get him, in a nutshell nowhere, Labours last defeat to the Tories was the worst ever not just in size but also because of the life changing decisions this country was facing, and Corbyn helped deliver a Tory government that couldn’t be challenged, because his brand of politics is outdated and not relevant to the electorate anymore.

In my opinion Starmer has done the right thing and taken the whip away from someone who clearly lied over the anti Semitic problems the party was having on many occasions, that’s not a Labour Party I want to be part of, and clearly he sent thousands of Labour voters over to the Tories or LibDems, sad really. 

5 hours ago, Matt said:

What happened?

Commented on the report regarding anti-Semitism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-suspended-labour-over-19186578.amp

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I think quite the reverse, he may lose some support from his party but will gain huge support from the electorate. 
Corbyn was revered by the far left activists and many left of centre student parties, and of course McClusky from the largest trade union, but were did all that far left support get him, in a nutshell nowhere, Labours last defeat to the Tories was the worst ever not just in size but also because of the life changing decisions this country was facing, and Corbyn helped deliver a Tory government that couldn’t be challenged, because his brand of politics is outdated and not relevant to the electorate anymore.

In my opinion Starmer has done the right thing and taken the whip away from someone who clearly lied over the anti Semitic problems the party was having on many occasions, that’s not a Labour Party I want to be part of, and clearly he sent thousands of Labour voters over to the Tories or LibDems, sad really. 

Labour is meant to be left. The whole point of them is to stand up for the people, for the workers. Corbyn has been the first one to properly have a go at doing that, and never in my life time have I seen such a media attack, they made him out to be anti-Semitic based on less than 0.1% of the labour party. At the time Corbyn was fighting he was getting tarnished well out of proportion especially compared to the opposition who personally attacked race, religion and sex to little outrage beyond the guardian.

Mr Corbyn had vehemently denied he was “part of the problem” and told broadcasters he would not quit Labour: “Of course not. I am proud to be a member of the Labour Party, I joined the Labour party when I was 16, I’ve fought racism all my life, and I’ll fight racism for the rest of my life.”

Starmer giving him the warning ignites the fuel he's a racist. Starmer knows he's not but he knows exactly the reaction he will get from the rest of the electorate. That's not the type of move I'd want from a leader. That's the type of shit the dictators in blue ties do.

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Commented on the report regarding anti-Semitism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-suspended-labour-over-19186578.amp

Labour is meant to be left. The whole point of them is to stand up for the people, for the workers. Corbyn has been the first one to properly have a go at doing that, and never in my life time have I seen such a media attack, they made him out to be anti-Semitic based on less than 0.1% of the labour party. At the time Corbyn was fighting he was getting tarnished well out of proportion especially compared to the opposition who personally attacked race, religion and sex to little outrage beyond the guardian.

Mr Corbyn had vehemently denied he was “part of the problem” and told broadcasters he would not quit Labour: “Of course not. I am proud to be a member of the Labour Party, I joined the Labour party when I was 16, I’ve fought racism all my life, and I’ll fight racism for the rest of my life.”

Starmer giving him the warning ignites the fuel he's a racist. Starmer knows he's not but he knows exactly the reaction he will get from the rest of the electorate. That's not the type of move I'd want from a leader. That's the type of shit the dictators in blue ties do.

There you go Pete holystove’s snap poll post should tell you what most  Labour voters thought of Corbyn, yes I’m left but centre left not far left bordering on communism. 
Corbyn is the reason the Labour Party capitulated, he wouldn’t condemn any Labour MP for antisemitism he was weak and fudged the issue, the independent review show’s this he deserves to lose the whip for his part in the whole sordid affair, thank goodness for Starmer a man of principles and balls unlike Corbyn.