IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday August 27th

markjazzbassist

DCL has the beating of David Luiz. He should just play off his shoulder but we need width and that isn't going to come from the wing backs who can't get forward

It might help if we played the attacking Martina instead of the defensive Holgate, and maybe brought in a young LB instead of relying on an old and tired Baines every week.

Radical ideas I know.

It might help if we played the attacking Martina instead of the defensive Holgate, and maybe brought in a young LB instead of relying on an old and tired Baines every week.

Radical ideas I know.

I'd be playing Holgate at the back instead of Williams at the moment.

Agree with the LB. You watch Alonso or Moses flying up and down the touchline but Baines just can't be expected to do that 3 times in a week.

Besic and DCL easily best players for us.

Koeman needed to get a quick, change of pace Willian/Hazard type of player rather than three slow players for the same position in Rooney, Sigurdsson and Klaassen.

I haven't seen you around for a while mate, hope youre well and good to hear from you again.

Back on topic - I completely agree!

i expected a loss, they are the reigning champs we were 7th and it was away. thats what we got. not mad, just hope we play better in our next match. one match doesn't define a season.

For me it's s pattern, not just another match. Still sorting players and formation? Fine. At least give it a go. Today they didn't. TBH Chelsea looked average, nothing special. Not one shot on target. Pathetic.