IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I know what he's like and I know that saying his post makes no sense is baiting mate. I know that.

then dropping the C word, where I come from that's a word that is only used when you are wanting a confrontation. 

To me it's all baiting. 

Bait him for reaction or as a retaliation, yeah.

But not trying to get him banned.

Don't even know why I'm talking about it actually, fuck all to do with me!!!

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

You don't see people calling him a cunt?

funny I can see it mate.

Of course but look at the post I replied to when I called it him. It's needless. All he has done is come on this forum to troll people I don't understand why the mods can't get a grip and ban him already

Just now, Aidan Lewis said:

Of course but look at the post I replied to when I called it him. It's needless. All he has done is come on this forum to troll people I don't understand why the mods can't get a grip and ban him already

If I disagree with someone's point of view then why is it trolling and why should I be banned for it?

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

You don't see people calling him a cunt?

Highly emotive times like the fallout after today's game I think there's leeway, we're all grown blokes here as far as I know. Brett hands out insults and can take them back I'm sure, well he has to after multiple bans in the past; he's on thinner ice than most. Maybe we should have a poll over whether he should be sacked?

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Highly emotive times like the fallout after today's game I think there's leeway, we're all grown blokes here as far as I know. Brett hands out insults and can take them back I'm sure, well he has to after multiple bans in the past; he's on thinner ice than most. Maybe we should have a poll over whether he should be sacked?

I really did expect better Mike. You don't like me on here anyway so you will use the shithouse tactic of leaving it to the masses after a few other feathers have been rattled.

How can you ban a person, yet condone the rest for the same thing. People pleaser doesn't come close.

Brett has his style of close to the bone posting but ffs he engages in a debate about tactics then someone gives him a jibe, someone else pipes up calling him a cunt.... then another poster calls him a cunt.

I'm sure there are enough grown men big enough to fight their own battles. 

Hes a victim of reputation. Give him a chance eh? Btw Brett it may help if you lay off the bellend shouts... downgrade to nob

Seriously though. There are a couple of posters on here who look for someone to appear unpopular and then lay in with a shithouse dig. 

I think people need to give Brett a fair chance. We can all be sick heads on here. Let's not tag him

Just now, yamar said:

I really did expect better Mike. You don't like me on here anyway so you will use the shithouse tactic of leaving it to the masses after a few other feathers have been rattled.

How can you ban a person, yet condone the rest for the same thing. People pleaser doesn't come close.

sshhh  you are still posting so you are not banned yet

6 minutes ago, Paddock said:

But you conveniently miss out him calling another poster a name- cunt, bell end, twat, wanker, does it matter?

Me and you live in different worlds mate.

i call my mates bellends in the pub playfully. I would never call them a cunt.... worlds appear for me.

like I say different meanings for people I suppose.

Just now, hafnia said:

Brett has his style of close to the bone posting but ffs he engages in a debate about tactics then someone gives him a jibe, someone else pipes up calling him a cunt.... then another poster calls him a cunt.

Hes a victim of reputation. Give him a chance eh? Btw Brett it may help if you lay off the bellend shouts... downgrade to nob

Ok, I'll take it on Board.

Just now, hafnia said:

you silly nob :D

as the biggest shitty cunt I know, I am happy to have knobs like haf and bellends like Brett posting as it generates interest,  just do not take things so seriously folks,  yes I am as guilty as anyone but it is not easy to sound jocular in typeface.  And besides  neither of the lads I have mentioned have had a go at me at all.  Look at yourselves before you start casting stones and think about how your post may look in typeface rather than down at the pub.

12 minutes ago, rubecula said:

as the biggest shitty cunt I know, I am happy to have knobs like haf and bellends like Brett posting as it generates interest,  just do not take things so seriously folks,  yes I am as guilty as anyone but it is not easy to sound jocular in typeface.  And besides  neither of the lads I have mentioned have had a go at me at all.  Look at yourselves before you start casting stones and think about how your post may look in typeface rather than down at the pub.

You wanted to burn me at the stake the other week for disagreeing with you :lol:

11 minutes ago, yamar said:

Do you remember why you were initially banned? It was because of your comment on me dying while I was going through cancer treatment. Are you surprised I'm not your biggest fan? I told you you're on a final warning though in fact while other mods were in favour of keeping you off completely I suggested giving you another chance. You're back on TT because I stuck my neck out for you despite your vile posts in the past. So don't come after me if you want to moan, you've not got a leg to stand on kid.

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Do you remember why you were initially banned? It was because of your comment on me dying while I was going through cancer treatment. Are you surprised I'm not your biggest fan? I told you you're on a final warning though in fact while other mods were in favour of keeping you off completely I suggested giving you another chance. You're back on TT because I stuck my neck out for you despite your vile posts in the past. So don't come after me if you want to moan, you've not got a leg to stand on kid.

And I also apologised for that comment and reiterated that I knew nothing of your past condition. It was a passive comment and got linked to something I knew nothing about.

Things can get twisted on this thing and even though I am close to the bone (only sarcasm intended) even I wouldn't stoop that low.