IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, johnh said:

Not sure why playing better is a plus.  No matter how much better we play, we are not set up to score goals.  I have posted before that if we don't sort out the strikers problem in the January window, we will be the lowest scoring team in the league this season.

Because people have been complaining about it being more about the performances than the actual results. 

Just now, johnh said:

Not sure why playing better is a plus.  No matter how much better we play, we are not set up to score goals.  I have posted before that if we don't sort out the strikers problem in the January window, we will be the lowest scoring team in the league this season.

We have a striker we could be developing, someone I have doubts about, but for some reasons DCL plays well and is dropped. It's bizarre. The playing better is a plus because it shows there is something there to work with, but that's about it.

Just now, hafnia said:

We are fragile as fuck.   United were shit - we should have been 3 down after 15 minutes.

We did pick up but we are miles away from being where we need to be. 

Absolutely. 

1 minute ago, johnh said:

Because when you've played totally shite for 3, 4 maybe 5 games in a row, then playing better is a plus, surely?!!!

However, where as at 1 nil down we could have had something to build on, in terms of a better performance than in recent games (again, this is not to say it was a great performance, just better than recent dross), now we've been totally knocked on our arse again.

Fine margins again... if Williams doesn't make that 'pass' we're still bang in it. 4-0 was harsh but we've got to do much, much better. Williams actually had a decent game up to that point - it's basics though and that shouldn't be happening.

We need to take the Sunderland game very seriously and hope we can go into Bournemouth with a bit of confidence.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'll explain it for you then. Mike is probably sat there thinking you're a silly cunt just like Aiden does. 

I asked where he was. You replied thinking the same thing.

You don't haveto be anywhere to think you Muppet

I put that an get warned. Anyone else, it's fine.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Because you are a silly cunt, you silly cunt. 

Better to be a silly cunt than putting full insights into the game everybody has already witnessed themselves and don't read anyway ? silly sausage.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You mean like everyone does, yourself included? Well done, you've progressed to a thick cunt now. 

No honestly... I see your name after a game. "war and peace" script, and swerve it. Your boring as fuck ???

22 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Bournemouth then Burnley both home. Koeman best not start as negative as today. 

Despite the dispiriting final 10 minutes today, the upcoming 4 matches in 12 days are - and to me were before the start of today's match - more important than this match.  We are now home to 4 straight mediocre opponents.

it will be interesting to see the starting lineup Wednesday v. Sunderland.  Rooney needs a rest, and we have replacements for his position(s).  Baines needs a rest, but we seem to have not a single logical replacement for him.  I'd expect to see Besic, Klaassen, Mirallas, Holgate, Sandro, DCL all start.  Lennon?

it's done now- the fixtures are out the way- no we didn't deserve to lose 4-0 and were in with a shout until Williams total fuck up but at the end of the day alls that matters is we lost 4-0.

we have to win our next 4 games now, it's that simple and win them well. We're minus 8 on goal difference as well. I'm still not pressing the panic button but if we lose any of the next 4 home then I may just be getting a twitchy finger.

Guys get a grip. He made a valid point... you don't have to agree.

but jumping on the Brett bandwagon is weak.

his point was simple and made sense. If this was Martinez all hell would have broke loose, but because RK has only had around 16 months at the helm, he still needs time. Why bait him to get him banned?

its usually me that gets all emotional after a defeat haha!

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

his point was simple and made sense. If this was Martinez all hell would have broke loose, but because RK has only had around 16 months at the helm, he still needs time. Why bait him to get him banned?

Who's baiting him- alls I see is him throwing insults and calling people names needlessly- again!!!

debating is one thing but abusing people for disagreeing is another.

19 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: "We started really well and in the first 30 minutes were really impressive where we were playing probably our best football since the beginning of the season.

"Everton had a reaction in the second half, we lost a little bit of control. We recovered that.

"We brought some consistency to the game and then I felt we could go with the counter, with Martial for the last minutes for a result that was too much, too heavy for them, they don't deserve to go with this result."

More from Jose Mourinho: "They did not have much but had a couple of chances. I remembered Swansea last season with Gylfi Sigurdsson, they scored through a free-kick towards the last minutes and it ended 1-1.

"Everton are going to be fine but they are living a difficult moment. The fixtures they have got, I would not like this all together at the same time. I would like one of the top five, but all of them, that is not fair for them.

watched this interview on ssn and I thought, "that is why I like the man.  he loves to win, but he is nearly always fair about us."

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I'm not sure what you've been reading Shukes, I've not read anything from anyone coming close to trying to get him banned???

In fact, it was 'Brett' (although probably humorously/sarcastically) asking for Mike regarding a bit of naughty boy name calling.

5 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I'm not sure what you've been reading Shukes, I've not read anything from anyone coming close to trying to get him banned???

In fact, it was 'Brett' (although probably humorously/sarcastically) asking for Mike regarding a bit of naughty boy name calling.

I know what he's like and I know that saying his post makes no sense is baiting mate. I know that.

then dropping the C word, where I come from that's a word that is only used when you are wanting a confrontation. 

To me it's all baiting. 

43 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Thanks shakes...

I would never defend Martinez mentality cause I think it killed us at times. But I see us conceding as many goals without the threat the other end.