IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

Those absolute gobshites at the back are a fucking liability. We won't win anything with them. Every build up is broken down by them. Fucking yard dogs being asked to play football.

Absolute fucking garbage. I fucking hate watching them. Keane Williams jags all fucking yard dogs.

Rrrrr unlucky everton. What a fucking waste of effort for 80 minutes when your fuckhead at the back are Dingle handedly gonna gift them the game every fucking week.

I'm fucking fuming watching us!!!?

Ashley Williams, over the last season and a bit, has been one of the most disappointing signings I've ever seen at Goodison.  I though we were getting a tough, experienced, streetwise centre back. If he's not making a mistake he's getting mugged and if he's not getting mugged he's moping about and waving his arms in a sulk.  Complete shit, try someone else.  Anyone.

2 minutes ago, Swarzy said:

On the balance of play a draw would have be a fair result. I'm alot happier with the display and desire shown in this game.

Oh yer mate so am I. When I'm sitting watching us in the championship on a Friday night next year, I'll think back to their effort and desire they show whilst being toothless.