IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Only poor performance so far is Williams. Probably the worst start I have seen us make for a long time but we have got back into. 

Need to stay on the front foot and take a chance of getting exposed for pace at the back.

Thought he's done alright personally

Much better from us after the goal, we looked more comfortable on the ball, and much more interested.

Coco looks like a threat in a back 5 where he can get forward and not leave us exposed.

Davies is almost back to his form of last year, full of running, getting forward and making some great tackles.

Gana and Morgan are improved.

Williams and Jags have been good at the back.

Rooney is a live wire.

Where do I start...

Cuco showing Baines how to play wing back. The lads legs have gone and I say it time and time again. He hasn't got it going forward anymore.

Jag and Williams need to get out of each others pockets. I've never seen worse defenders at passing a simple ball.

Speaking of passing, all you Gana lovers a couple of nights ago. The lads proving me and Pete right. His passing is absolute shite. 

A good team passes a ball to the players preferred side or in there path one the run. We can't seem to do this at any stage.

....and I know Rooney is stagnated up there but he slows play down too much. He comes short for the ball and looks for runners. In his position, he should be one of those runners.