IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Wednesday January 31st

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

So impressed with Coleman. He makes babies with a broken leg then comes back like he's played every week. When they do his autopsy, they'll find wires and circuit boards. If he gets cremated, there'll be no ash, just a stream of molten steel. 60 grands worth of the earths finest natural resource

Quality post:lol:.

Got to say how much have we missed Coleman he was brilliant tonight! And Wallcott what a game from him! Our right side looks very good with them 2 there! First half was the best first half I've seen for a long time. We closed down everything an tried to win every ball. We had fight and some sort of structure to the team they looked like they knew what they was doing was nice to see! Happy with result thought we would have been beat here. 2nd half we was still in control of the game if it weren't for Rooney's head falling off we would have won it comfortably.

24 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Decent old game of footy that.

We won 2-1. Could have lost 2-1.

Could have won 4-1. Could have lost 4-1.

Might have been 4-4!!!

So impressed with Coleman. He makes babies with a broken leg then comes back like he's played every week. When they do his autopsy, they'll find wires and circuit boards. If he gets cremated, there'll be no ash, just a stream of molten steel. 60 grands worth of the earths finest natural resource.

That's a cracking post Newty. :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

3 points we didn't really deserve but Leicester were so bad that they probably didn't deserve a point!

Considering everything that was some performance from Seamus... that last lung busting run up the pitch was just crazy...:worship:

How didn't we deserve them 3 points? If it weren't for Niasse ballooning that open goal we would have been 3 - 0 up! And if he has a better touch for the one on one we would be 4 -0. Not to take anything away from Niasse because I thought he was brilliant all match doing what he dose bar score. I think the 3 points was ours all day.

32 minutes ago, sacitunal said:

If Cenk isn'ttt going to play of Everton, he may return to Besiktas. Champions league waiting him...also a quality team..the last change was cowardly

whoa there champ, no need to use bat sign like this, people in merseyside doesn't use coke bottle glasses to read.

however i can understand why he wasn't in starting 11 today. everton desperately needs a scorer and i don't think anyone care if it is cenk or someone else. let's be honest, they have signed cenk as they thought he can be the better one than what they have but at this stage if keane ever starts to score every game, they can let him play in front.

as we know, cenk is a good scorer but he needs to settle down and try to adapt to english football as soon as he can and try to harmonize with the rest of the team. it is true not being on the pitch even as a sub especially in a game like this where the team stopped producing due to begin to get tired while opponent started to create some dangerous attacks because there is no one to hold up the ball in front. probably it is gonna hurt him a bit and discourage but he won't give up as we know him.

it should be hard for him as well. expectations are sky high from you but yet you couldn't show anything. (whatever the reason, when you are desperate, you don't care about reasons) 

regarding the game, big fat sam could have easily regret his decision to not to make some changes till 80th min. it didn't happen luckily but it doesn't mean it won't happen again. i don't know what it takes to read the game as he is expected to do... is he still waiting some disguised journalists to offer him more money than last time?

coleman was a huge boost today, instead of his defensive efforts also his support to theo on the line was perfect.  niasse looked up to do something for the team until around 60th. min. and missed 2 pretty easy sitters unluckily but he got tired for sure. siggurdson and wayne was pretty bad in my opinion, walcott is the man of the match.

no matter what, it is a good win as it was needed so bad. well done to all.

4 minutes ago, coxy051 said:

How didn't we deserve them 3 points? If it weren't for Niasse ballooning that open goal we would have been 3 - 0 up! And if he has a better touch for the one on one we would be 4 -0. Not to take anything away from Niasse because I thought he was brilliant all match doing what he dose bar score. I think the 3 points was ours all day.

We should have been 2 down before we even scored and then they hit the post twice in the 2nd half so it could have gone either way.

I actually meant it as though we didn't play well but they played worse. We wont win many games if we play like that but for today who cares, that win should secure our status in the PL.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

We should have been 2 down before we even scored and then they hit the post twice in the 2nd half so it could have gone either way.

I actually meant it as though we didn't play well but they played worse. We wont win many games if we play like that but for today who cares, that win should secure our status in the PL.

Yea I get where your coming from but if you look at it from the way we played then we could have been 4-0 up with better finishing. And to say that with the way we have been playing recently then we was getting beat or best a draw! So its a good game for us and a much needed win against a Leicester City who have been doing very well the last few months under Puel. Them playing bad or did we play good?

20 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

We actually played like we wanted this. Seamus is back. Tells you everything. Next captain please.

Exactly we played like we was winning this game no matter what! We didn't play bad and we didn't play great but you could tell we played to win! We played with purpose grit and determination to get a result. And that's what I seen, A Everton team with a desire to win!

I haven't seen that from us for a long time a desire to win. Fuck all this if we played a better team blah blah shit! Any team tonight we would have give a game. There was fire in our belly's and we got a result. We need to keep that up now for the rest of the season, Where not as bad as some people make out.

10 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Might have been 4-4!!!

So impressed with Coleman. He makes babies with a broken leg then comes back like he's played every week. When they do his autopsy, they'll find wires and circuit boards. If he gets cremated, there'll be no ash, just a stream of molten steel. 60 grands worth of the earths finest natural resource.

Gotta be post of the season haha!

we should have a hall of fame thread and put that last sentence in there. Classic!

60 grands worry if the earths finest natural resource. Seamus Ironman Coleman!

9 hours ago, coxy051 said:

Yea I get where your coming from but if you look at it from the way we played then we could have been 4-0 up with better finishing. And to say that with the way we have been playing recently then we was getting beat or best a draw! So its a good game for us and a much needed win against a Leicester City who have been doing very well the last few months under Puel. Them playing bad or did we play good?

Same as always though, people will only see when we make a mistake or get lucky. They dont recognise when we are unlucky.

We could have had four in the first 30 mins. Davies crisp volley, Niasses two great chances, as I turned on the stream I saw a 20 yard effort saved well... not sure who. Walcott nearly had a hat trick with his first time volley, Seamus missed from 8 yards after a great run. There were a few more.

9 hours ago, coxy051 said:

Sure but they hit some posts and crossbars just as we did. A different set of luck and we lose, and that luck generally goes along with a string of bad performances like ours.

19 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Might have been 4-4!!!

Is that the most greened post on TT?? Justifiably so if it is :)

Didn't get to watch the game, but made up with the result

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

I agree, I think there are two or three that have more greens over the years and there's a way for me to get a list (I've seen it in the past) but buggered if I can find it now.

Used to be at the bottom of the home page, no idea now