IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday March 3rd

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

The planet I’m on isn’t as far away as yours your in a different universe to put any blame on Cuco for how Keanes played today is scandalous 

I haven't as far as I am aware. Cuco hasn' played well and it will affect Keane. Keane hasn' played well and it will affect Cuco etc. It's not a 1 way thing.

He,ll steal living for as long as he can he is shocked at why he never got a big club until now. 

Koeman should have gone earlier and we should have had a very good manager lined up. We then have to beg Sam to take it and in all honesty he is just not up to it but his arrogance won’t let him see or admit it.

morishi has taken us from plucky under dogs with no money to an embarrassment who pretend to be shopping with the big boys but actually shopping at a lower level than Southampton 

Allardyce is to blame for not being able to fire them up to resist the inevitable fightback from Burnley second half. We came out to contain and got mauled. Again. 

But that loss is all about our two centre backs. I've said it all season about Schneiderlin - when he plays, we lose because that is how bad he's been. But Williams and Keane are both in that bracket too. I'd rather play Holgate and Feeney than two clowns who consistently fuck up to the extent those two do. There is no way forward with either of them playing.