IGNORED

Home Kit - 2018/19

Swarzy

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Do you get the angry birds on it? I thought that was just the first team? Quite like it but I’m probably just saying that as this seasons was the worst ever

Good question, there was certainly no angry birds logo (or even the option for one like the PL badge) for this season but going through the "putting in basket" stuff it would appear that the AB logo inclusion will be standard next year. Even more reason not to buy it (for me).

Just now, MikeO said:

Good question, there was certainly no angry birds logo (or even the option for one like the PL badge) for this season but going through the "putting in basket" stuff it would appear that the AB logo inclusion will be standard next year. Even more reason not to buy it (for me).

I think that's because the AB sponsorship wasn't announced until September. I've seen a few of this season's kits about that have the logo.

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I think that's because the AB sponsorship wasn't announced until September. I've seen a few of this season's kits about that have the logo.

You're right there is an option to add it to this season's shirts along with the PL badge (but you have to have both or neither), I stand corrected. Next season though it seems that AB will be on all.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

You're right there is an option to add it to this season's shirts along with the PL badge (but you have to have both or neither), I stand corrected. Next season though it seems that AB will be on all.

Yeah, it only wasn’t an option when the home shirt was first released as we didn’t have a sleeve sponsor at that time. 

It’s good to see they have got the marketing side of it right this time by making it available from Saturday, just in time for all the kids to buy for their holidays 

i also notice all the players have been tweeting about it with links to buy personalised shirts, think the Tosun one will go down well in Turkey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...