IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Saturday October 6th

markjazzbassist

Get in, that's such an important win to get back our momentum from Fulham and because we have beaten a rival we are likely to be challenging for that 6th/7th/8th spot.

The one thing that was quite impressive about it is that we didnt play amazingly well and yet we still outplayed them for most of the game (even when they had 11 men) and created lots of opportunities even if we did happen to make an incredible hash of some of them. The front 4 definitely worked better than anything else has this season so it will be interesting to see if that continues.

It was good to see Kenny bounce back from a shocker of a first half and Gana got better in the second half too.

Walcott again disappointed with his final ball and general play as well. His spot might be up for grabs soon if he doesnt improve.

Just now, hafnia said:

What I seen we are work in progress but most certainly stepping out of the shadows. Much to be encouraged by.

Walcott is frustrating.... that pass at the end was easy yet he seemed to remonstrate with tosun as if it was his fault???  Should have been game over and they miss a gilt edged chance to level.

I saw that. Bad enough screwing up but dont then blame someone else.

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I saw that. Bad enough screwing up but dont then blame someone else.

This is the type of behaviour I've seen from him before and it pisses me off big time.  It's the shit lukaku used to do.... enough about that. But yeah.... He seems to think he's above some players.... not in my book. 

38 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's doing my head in that there's any sort of debate about whether Morgan should have been sent off. That lump's whole game is to commit niggly fouls, fuck actually being a good defender, and this time it bit him on the arse. End of story.

He was at it all game arms flying around leaning over players the usual shite these cunts do to flair players 

Got what he deserved and it's not often players with that game plan get their comeuppance so I'm chuffed the lump got his