IGNORED

2019/20 Pre-season.

Pete you can call it 4411 all you want, Marco will still call it 433, just like Koeman did. 

Some games we didn’t have Coleman pushing forward as often, sometimes Gylfi was deep and sometimes forward, most often we played out wide but some games we would target the middle. 

Just because you didn’t see a change in tactic doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

Rashford walks into our team. 

15 hours ago, pete0 said:

He's the popular choice for the fall guy. Apparently we're mad for thinking and it was Gana even though we gave a comprehensive argument. Walcott is crap because everyone says Walcott is crap, oh and Alladyce bought him so he can't possibly be good. Don't let something like his performances, goals, assists and workrate sway you otherwise, the majority have spoken. 

Gotta call you out on that mate. That’s the most hypocritical comment I have read in a long time. And comprehensive arguments don’t mean your right by the way 😉

Did you seriously just say....

Don't let something like performances, goals, assists and workrate sway you otherwise?

For the record, I’ve got nothing against Walcott, I think he’s a solid back up player to have. But come on PeteO.... that’s a whopper haha!

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

Gotta call you out on that mate. That’s the most hypocritical comment I have read in a long time. And comprehensive arguments don’t mean your right by the way 😉

Did you seriously just say....

Don't let something like performances, goals, assists and workrate sway you otherwise?

For the record, I’ve got nothing against Walcott, I think he’s a solid back up player to have. But come on PeteO.... that’s a whopper haha!

The tactics are focused down the left yet Walcott has better stats than Bernard, arguably works harder than him, and performance wise is doing what is asked of him. Bar miss a couple of chances (no more than the rest of midfield and DCL) he's not done much wrong. The amount of flack he gets is baffling. 

4 hours ago, nogs said:

Is that why we signed Silva's boy Richarlison? 

Mentioned numerous times bar Richarlison. 

40 minutes ago, pete0 said:

The tactics are focused down the left yet Walcott has better stats than Bernard, arguably works harder than him, and performance wise is doing what is asked of him. Bar miss a couple of chances (no more than the rest of midfield and DCL) he's not done much wrong. The amount of flack he gets is baffling. 

Mentioned numerous times bar Richarlison. 

Walcott works harder than Bernard?!

I have heard it all now.