IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

8 goals 6 assists in 22 apps across all compeitions? i'd take him. they never gave him a chance.

2 against Nottingham Forest, 3 against FC Basel (so already 5 goals in 2 games) and 1 in the league. (wiki has him scoring 7 goals)

Again not good enough for me.

Chelsea are after Danny Drinkwater from Leicester and as last year he didn't do too well he may be up for sale. Not on the horizon for us at the moment but it opens up some possibilitie. Could we out bid Chelsea for him? Who is Chelsea going to get rid of to play him? etc etc.

Has anyone seen much of Renato Sanchez recently? Always thought he was the ideal type for the preminder in that he is strong, quick and good on the ball but it seems to have gone quiet? Liverpool have been linked so I'm guessing he hasn't made an impact in Germany?

Just had a look through a list of all Prem players to see if there was anyone that would fit what we need, central striker, wide midfielder and defender and there wasn't a lot that we could realistically get that we would actually want.

Up front you get left with Giroud, Welbeck and Batshuayi but all of them are doubtful. Wide or attacking mid you have Siggy and Lanzini and at the back there is no-one.

Just had a look through a list of all Prem players to see if there was anyone that would fit what we need, central striker, wide midfielder and defender and there wasn't a lot that we could realistically get that we would actually want.

Up front you get left with Giroud, Welbeck and Batshuayi but all of them are doubtful. Wide or attacking mid you have Siggy and Lanzini and at the back there is no-one.

This is what we brought Walsh in for isn't it? To find players, not just go for who everyone knows about.

Now I'm not saying I want him here, because I really fucking don't, however...we are in the market for a striker who can play as a target man, the big man Andy Carroll is apparently available, It wouldn't surprise me if the rags start linking us with him. Again I do not want him but 2+2=5 in some papers.