IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Not unless your name is Ibrahimovic or Defoe it's not. We won't achieve what our primary dictates we need to achieve with someone like Llorente (imho).

Little point in having built the thing 7/8s of the way if we don't at least make an effort to getour hands on the finishing pieces.

Would Joel Campbell be better than bringing Niasse back out of the closet?

Things seem desperate right now. I'll be knocking on wood and hoping for some good news when I wake up.

Not unless your name is Ibrahimovic or Defoe it's not. We won't achieve what our primary dictates we need to achieve with someone like Llorente (imho).

Little point in having built the thing 7/8s of the way if we don't at least make an effort to getour hands on the finishing pieces.

Would Joel Campbell be better than bringing Niasse back out of the closet?

Things seem desperate right now. I'll be knocking on wood and hoping for some good news when I wake up.

Joel Campbell would struggle to score in his own bedroom with a prostitute lying naked on his bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, rubecula said:

Somebody mentioned Pontus Jannsen  of Leeds (I think it was Leeds anyway).  Not got much idea about him though  ...  big defender is all I know.

41 minutes ago, aaron said:

Decent defender, could defo do a job in the prem.

Deserves to play in the Swedish international team but has not been given a chance. Would be an improvement on Williams.