IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I know Niasse isn’t the big, sexy name that everyone wanted, but he proved he has a role to play. Anyone who wants rid is nuts in my opinion, it’s been a long time since we had an impact player as good as him

But he is shit, I am happy to be KP if it gets rid of Niasse. 

Cant fault his attitude but he is an updated version of Brett Angel.

Keeping him here he is taking up the space of someone who is a decent player for us, who could start matches and provide genuine competition and not just an impact player.

47 minutes ago, London Blue said:

But he is shit, I am happy to be KP if it gets rid of Niasse. 

Cant fault his attitude but he is an updated version of Brett Angel.

Keeping him here he is taking up the space of someone who is a decent player for us, who could start matches and provide genuine competition and not just an impact player.

Shit yet got us so many points? I know he’s not a starter, but he’s been the opposite of shit when used as an impact sub. For me, the impact role I mean, he is important because he’s scored goals and gets points. Couldn’t care less about how he does it or his failings. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Shit yet got us so many points? I know he’s not a starter, but he’s been the opposite of shit when used as an impact sub. For me, the impact role I mean, he is important because he’s scored goals and gets points. Couldn’t care less about how he does it or his failings. 

I agree with you, there were games last season, like Watford where he saved us, but we need to have better players than him who can make an impact, and also challenge Cenk for a starting place.

Maybe Sandro, I hope, who knows.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I agree with you, there were games last season, like Watford where he saved us, but we need to have better players than him who can make an impact, and also challenge Cenk for a starting place.

Maybe Sandro, I hope, who knows.

I agree, it’d be great to have an improvement on him and Rondon isn’t that for me. 

Lets show the lad a bit of loyalty and support, I think he might surprise a few people. 

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

Sorry missed Finn's post but Finn is peddling crap lol

Niasse should go, I would rather see Sandro, or DCL given the chance ahead of him. 

Bringing in a crap player to replace a crap player is not the business we should be in.

DCL had a much bigger chance and didn’t bag the goals when he needed to. Sandro I’m still far from convinced about. 

Agree with the last bit 

Don't be so sure .........

Barcelona's Colombian defender Yerry Mina, 23, is set for move to the Premier League with Everton the most likely destination. (Goal)

Everton manager Marco Silva has refused to discuss the signing of winger Richarlison, saying he must "respect" that the 21-year-old remains a Watford player. (Liverpool Echo)

This from the Independent .......ates from the Love Island vints poked with pointed sticks f for Matt Groening's new Netflix series DisenchantmenE

Ebeerton have stepped up their summer transfer activity by bidding a club-record £50m for Richarlison and stepping up talks with Barcelona pair Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina over moves to Goodison Park.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Not really a rumour for us, but apparently Chelsea are after Ramsey from Arsenal for £30m. I know some people will say we’re over stocked in that position, but I’d take him in a heartbeat for that price in today’s market. 

No thanks, McCarthy mk II he is always injured.  I don’t think he’s ever played a full campaign ever.

17 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

No thanks, McCarthy mk II he is always injured.  I don’t think he’s ever played a full campaign ever.

Completely different player in my opinion, and his injuries have largely been bad luck. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Not really a rumour for us, but apparently Chelsea are after Ramsey from Arsenal for £30m. I know some people will say we’re over stocked in that position, but I’d take him in a heartbeat for that price in today’s market. 

£30m... great player when given a run but would sooner stick with gylfi

26 minutes ago, hafnia said:

£30m... great player when given a run but would sooner stick with gylfi

Completely different players. A good, old fashioned box-to-box midfielder vs a number 10. Would love to have him here, but realistically if Chelsea are looking to bring him in, we should be all over Loftus-Cheek.

2 hours ago, Vranny said:

Completely different players. A good, old fashioned box-to-box midfielder vs a number 10. Would love to have him here, but realistically if Chelsea are looking to bring him in, we should be all over Loftus-Cheek.

Ramsey is far best as a number 10. Never looks as good in a midfield pairing.  Always as a 3rd midfielder in the way lampard was. 

17 hours ago, StevO said:

When’s the last time he played there for Arsenal though Haf? 

He’s mostly played in the middle, very talented. I’d much rather have him in the centre of the park supplying the ball to Gylfi. 

For me too, maybe alongside Gana who would be told to just sit back. Ramsey could play box to box, further up or deep lying playmaker in my opinion, and he’s better at those than anyone else we have. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

For me too, maybe alongside Gana who would be told to just sit back. Ramsey could play box to box, further up or deep lying playmaker in my opinion, and he’s better at those than anyone else we have. 

He’d sit in the physio room taking up a table. Great player, but can’t stay fit. 

No thanks 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I think he’s be great alongside Schneiderlin (a motivated Schneiderlin that is).