IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Id put a cheeky loan bid in for Ibrahimovic in jan. 50% of his wages and no fee? He is having a mare lately. United reporters want to get rid of him and he got benched at half time today. There is no way that he is finished yet and he would do a good job for the rest of the season. 8-12 goals

On 26/12/2017 at 16:23, Peter H said:

Id put a cheeky loan bid in for Ibrahimovic in jan. 50% of his wages and no fee? He is having a mare lately. United reporters want to get rid of him and he got benched at half time today. There is no way that he is finished yet and he would do a good job for the rest of the season. 8-12 goals

Zero chance of that happening- his ego is far too big to come here and the way United are shaping up they’re going to need him themselves.

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We need a striker that will do donkey work. Actually move. Ibrahimovic won’t do anything approaching that. 

My mate put me on to a lower league striker who I think could come good if given a shot. His name is Jack Asseman. Does the donkey work like a natural and without complaint.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

mata gylfi rooney, do we really need 3 creative mids?

Well, since Rooney is getting on and dropping deeper and deeper, and apparently Glyfi is a winger and we've lost Barkley, I think we could do with him. Plus, he's a quality player in my eyes

Also #Siggyaintnowinger

46 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Whoever thinks Sigurdsson is a winger need to pass the mushrooms this way! The lads been played centrally for years at Swansea and sparingly out wide in his time at Spurs, the lad is no winger! 

Well, one of the 2 who think he is has been sacked, the other will hopefully be following him out the door asap.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, one of the 2 who think he is has been sacked, the other will hopefully be following him out the door asap.

I meant on here but fully agree mate, hopefully the Walcott singing will put an end to the madness 

He needs to be central sat behind a striker/s as he has for the majority of his career and IF he is I'm sure we will see much more from him 

4 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Whoever thinks Sigurdsson is a winger need to pass the mushrooms this way! The lads been played centrally for years at Swansea and sparingly out wide in his time at Spurs, the lad is no winger! 

Whenever I watched him he played wide... although most of the time he was anonymous anyway so he could have been wide or central!

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Whenever I watched him he played wide... although most of the time he was anonymous anyway so he could have been wide or central!

He's always been known to be a central player played there for Swansea as he does for his national side

Just before Sherwood took over at Spurs (Villas Boas) I think it was played him put wide which didn't work then Sherwood came in played him centrally then he hit some form then was sold  

Just found this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/12/14/swansea-citys-gylfi-sigurdsson-i-was-played-out-of-position-at-t/

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

He's always been known to be a central player played there for Swansea as he does for his national side

Just before Sherwood took over at Spurs (Villas Boas) I think it was played him put wide which didn't work then Sherwood came in played him centrally then he hit some form then was sold  

Just found this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/12/14/swansea-citys-gylfi-sigurdsson-i-was-played-out-of-position-at-t/

Every wide player says they are better centrally. 

I checked on whoscored and he played most of last season wide (well 2/3). That season got him a £40mil move so he couldn't have done too bad wide!

47 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Every wide player says they are better centrally. 

I checked on whoscored and he played most of last season wide (well 2/3). That season got him a £40mil move so he couldn't have done too bad wide!

I've personally only ever seen the lad play centrally or as a no10 either way I think we'd both agree he isn'tt a winger or cut out to be, hopefully he's used more sensibly once Walcott starts playing 

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

I've personally only ever seen the lad play centrally or as a no10 either way I think we'd both agree he isn'ttt a winger or cut out to be, hopefully he's used more sensibly once Walcott starts playing 

He won't be. It will be Walcott and Sigurdsson on the wings and Bolasie first sub.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

And Vlasic and Lookman nowhere  to be found. 

Doubt they’ll even get on the bench now. 

I really think we need to loan Lookman out. I think there's a very good player in there, but he needs to play somewhere where he can make mistakes a la Dowell at Nottingham.

But I agree, as much as I wish it were a completely different picture. 

42 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I really think we need to loan Lookman out. I think there's a very good player in there, but he needs to play somewhere where he can make mistakes a la Dowell at Nottingham.

But I agree, as much as I wish it were a completely different picture. 

not a bad idea he did come from league 1 albeit they were just relegated there so he played championship as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Bill said:

Any chance of us breakings the bank for Sessegnon, 10 goals already from a 17 year old full back. Last time I saw a player as good as him at his age was Gareth Bale and he's turned out ok.

Going to be one of the best FBs in the world, 50 games for Fulham already and he's not 18 until May.

Championed the lad for some time now as others have, probably left it to late sadly I can see the big boys coming in for him in the summer now 

• 1 month later...
On 22/03/2018 at 18:47, rubecula said:

Wigan defender called Dan Burn big lad and still young,  apparently has done great for Wigan,  Not sure myself but it is starting to make sense according to a few lads  who I natter with.  Anyone know what the lad is like?

I have watched him a couple of times and have never thought that he would be a top half Prem player, maybe for Burnley I suppose, but no-one else. 

Played well but made a silly decision gIving away a pen against Soton.