IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t think I’d have a problem with that. Nothing against up and coming managers getting a chance. How’s his career gone so far?

He is doing well there but it' hard to tell how that will transpire over here.

I have had a read up on him and it suggests he plays patient attacking football. The understanding I get from the articles on him is that whilst he can build a competitive team, he might not necessarily have that tactical edge to win the big games. 

Interesting though.

He's done nothing so far to suggest he should be anywhere near Everton's shortlist. Tactically has lost several games, and he likes slow build-up, but it's not very effective. Opponents have unravelled it with a high press. Quick attacks work better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, DavisJD said:

Could do worse than signing Daniel Arzani, youngest player at the World Cup, playing for Australia and took it to Denmark when he came on.

Aussie Aussie!

Looks alright, doesn't he?  Was a darn dangerous cross he put in, if only someone was there.

Mooy's been linked in a few articles, but don't see it happening.  He's not a lone #6 type, and don't see him moving from Huddersfield

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

He is better than anything we have at the moment!

Firstly no one said otherwise....until now is he fuck 😂 Sig Morgan and a fit McCarthy would all be Infront of this lad 

He's not a bad player but he's no more than average at this level and as said "aiming for better" 

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

Firstly no one said otherwise....until now is he fuck 😂 Sig Morgan and a fit McCarthy would all be Infront of this lad 

He's not a bad player but he's no more than average at this level and as said "aiming for better" 

Not that it matters as we won’t be signing him.  But completely disagree with this, he would be an upgrade on any of our midfielders except for Siggy.

The stats say the same in most categories, and he can play DM, CM, AM. He is an above average prem player, and dominated the Championship getting in team of the season.

this World Cup has got me worked up!

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

Sig is a different player IMO, Morgan definitely isnt and McCarthy is but wont be fit for a very long time! 

He is a better player than he is given credit for.

24 minutes ago, DavisJD said:

Not that it matters as we won’t be signing him.  But completely disagree with this, he would be an upgrade on any of our midfielders except for Siggy.

The stats say the same in most categories, and he can play DM, CM, AM. He is an above average prem player, and dominated the Championship getting in team of the season.

this World Cup has got me worked up!

Exactly!

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

Sig is a different player IMO, Morgan definitely isnt and McCarthy is but wont be fit for a very long time! 

He is a better player than he is given credit for.

Exactly!

No body discredited the lad I said we should be aiming higher initially which we should be 

We've had a shite season we all want to push on and improve and signing the likes of Mooy won't do that!! he's a decent run of the mill utility midfielder 

Also disagree on him being better than what we have it doesn't matter if he's "different" he's a central midfielder 

JD him being in the championship side of the season means pretty much sweet fa mate, as said no one questioned the lads ability as being poor Bailey skewed the conversation that way 

He's a decent player top 8/6 no chance he has Newcastle etc written all over him