IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

He wasn’t awol, he went home from the tour for the birth of his baby. Jose was just being a moaning prick about it. 

reports are that he will still be fined 180k on sky.  he took his leave and then he didn't come back when he was supposed to.

...still would love that cheeky bid though, i think there's a real player there that's been mistreated and misused.

Trent Sainsbury available as a free agent  as CB coverage. 26 years old.

Did well at the World Cup, solid against France. Can play in a back 3

... Turns quicker than the truck

“ Australia's man of the match. His positional sense, distribution and general leadership at the back against some of the most expensive players on the planet was heroic at times, and set the tempo throughout for a fully functioning back line.

Always in the right place at the right time in first half when France tried to thread balls in to the box, including a fantastic last man intervention on Griezmann as France briefly threatened to overwhelm the Socceroos.

One tackle on Ousmane Dembelle on the half hour was so hard it burst the ball. “

3 hours ago, DavisJD said:

“ Australia's man of the match. His positional sense, distribution and general leadership at the back against some of the most expensive players on the planet was heroic at times, and set the tempo throughout for a fully functioning back line.

Always in the right place at the right time in first half when France tried to thread balls in to the box, including a fantastic last man intervention on Griezmann as France briefly threatened to overwhelm the Socceroos.

One tackle on Ousmane Dembelle on the half hour was so hard it burst the ball. “

He’s good, but I’m not sure he’s the level we are after. 

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 04:00, DavisJD said:

Thames Asda and Mersey Tesco would be more my choice.

however I do like the idea of another central defender  it is one thing you can not have too many of.

On 04/08/2018 at 04:00, DavisJD said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/08/socceroos-defender-trent-sainsbury-joins-psv-eindhoven-on-three-year-deal 

9 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

Not even a rumour (as far as I know), but apparently Bakayoko (sp?) is being offered on loan to Italy.  Could he do a job for us in the middle?

Bakayoko to AC Milan may trigger Kessie to Wolves (£36m) - he’s meant to be quality.

11 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

Not even a rumour (as far as I know), but apparently Bakayoko (sp?) is being offered on loan to Italy.  Could he do a job for us in the middle?

Yes, didn’t do well for Chelsea but that’s because they defend all match.  At Monaco he played in a very attacking side and really shined.  That’s how we are gonna play here so it would suit him better.

4 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

No chance if we get Zouma the only other player I think we'd look at would be Drinkwater from them lot who I'd much rather have tbh 

Bernard (nigh on done I know) Zouma Mina and Drinkwater are my predictions 

We’d have to sign Drinkwater or Zouma permanently. I want neither of them full time.