IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

He's actually a very good player who goes well under the radar 

In a way similar to Gana, unless you watch them properly you wouldn't know how decent they are/can be 

I'd be happy to have him here as Gana's replacement and I doubt he'd cost the earth either 

On 29/07/2019 at 14:20, StevO said:

For £100m I’d want to buy Dybala and Kean. I doubt Dybala would come to us, but it would be great if we could! 

Me too, but there was something to on SSN about a potential loan to Spurs/United 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Would anyone go for Ibra at this rate? He’s an arrogant sod but he could do a job of boosting morale as well as being a leading striker. I’m just musing here since he’s a free agent and we need goals. 

hell yes, i think he trains like a madman as well which would be nice to rub off on some players.  

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

hell yes, i think he trains like a madman as well which would be nice to rub off on some players.  

I’m exhausted and travelling again, so my mind isn’t what it usually is (maybe a good thing for some of you!) but I’d seriously consider giving him stupid money until the end of the season, maybe even 2, just to make a real statement 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Would anyone go for Ibra at this rate? He’s an arrogant sod but he could do a job of boosting morale as well as being a leading striker. I’m just musing here since he’s a free agent and we need goals. 

Looks like he's going to Hammarby. 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/26/zlatan-ibrahimovic-appears-confirm-hammarby-transfer-11218908/

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I think he does too, and that’s the only reason I don’t think he’d have an Etoo impact 

Zlatan is really cocky, but one thing he does is raise the performance of others, because he expects it and wants to win. This was really evident at LA. No doubt he annoys his teammates, but they know if they don't give their all then Zlatan will let them know. 

• 2 weeks later...