IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• MikeO pinned this topic
4 hours ago, DavisJD said:

Ange Postecoglu starting to get a winning brand of football implemented at Celtic after a few weeks.

Still think he is a manager we should be keeping an eye on, once Rafa’s contract has run its course… :P

As an aussie I hope he does well. Plays a nice style of football as well

8 minutes ago, patto said:

We should be all over this looks like he’s going to Southampton for under 20m he’s a great back up for our strikers he definitely knows where the net is. 

"Please stop posting complete crap about every player on the market.
Please stop posting PLAYERS NAME? should we sign him.

Its looks very messy and makes the forum unreadable because of all the pointless posts.

If you have a firm rumour you can back up with a link, feel free to start a thread of its own.

But all the rubbish your barber, mechanic, teacher, player's "relative" in the pub and milkman tells you, please put in here!"

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Its looks very messy and makes the forum unreadable because of all the pointless posts.

If you have a firm rumour you can back up with a link, feel free to start a thread of its own.

But all the rubbish your barber, mechanic, teacher, player's "relative" in the pub and milkman tells you, please put in here!"

I remember that post like it was yesterday, 2013!! 🙈

35 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Anyone recommend a good milkman?

2 minutes ago, patto said:

So you want most stuff posting in rumours without a link.

What's wrong with posting a players name should I say a player from Blackburn.

And I don't post loads of crap.

I didn't say you were posting a load of crap, I was just quoting the opening page of this thread (hence "...").

States very clearly, "If you have a firm rumour you can back up with a link, feel free to start a thread of its own."

A randomly thrown name who you think would be decent for us isn't a rumour.

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Ha Ha,  Steve, Mike, Mark, Matt Sussed, Band of Brothers  😀😀😀 that's a cracker.

I'm quite happy to be grouped with them to be honest (even Mark :P), not to mention with that show about a relatively small group of guys who kept shit together when everything else is falling apart around them...

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I'm quite happy to be grouped with them to be honest (even Mark :P), not to mention with that show about a relatively small group of guys who kept shit together when everything else is falling apart around them...

Look at the post above yours Matt if one marks up they all mark up. If one marks down they all mark down, Its like that all over the forum.

Patto sussed it pretty quick.  It used to be the clique, but Band of Brothers is 😀😀 brilliant. 👍

20 minutes ago, Bill said:

Look at the post above yours Matt if one marks up they all mark up. If one marks down they all mark down, Its like that all over the forum.

Patto sussed it pretty quick.  It used to be the clique, but Band of Brothers is 😀😀 brilliant. 👍

Oh no! Like-minded people! The horror! 

Oh, and the post above was liked because it's correct. There's really nothing to suss, and if it's all over the forum and used to be called something else, it's hardly quick either :doh:

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Perhaps we all marked up @c1982's post because we all thought it was a good one, he said what we all thought but were too polite to say.

That said, we are like minded on many things and "mates" on a virtual level for 15/16 years for sure so are always quite likely to agree with each other on many things (I agree with you and many others very often for the same reason), but "If one marks down they all mark down" is total bollocks frankly. Matt and Mark (as an example) often butt heads. 

And as an afterthought, this has all come about on the back of us simply expaining the posting guidelines in here, which were written when you were a mod yourself, so what would you have done differently?

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Perhaps we all marked up @c1982's post because we all thought it was a good one, he said what we all thought but were too polite to say.

That said, we are like minded on many things and "mates" on a virtual level for 15/16 years for sure so are always quite likely to agree with each other on many things, but "If one marks down they all mark down" is total bollocks frankly. Matt and Mark (as an example) often butt heads. 

I enjoyed giving that a big fat green mark :)