IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Can't buy him tho, we got no money and I thought loan places have been,used up.

I believe we do have the money, they said we could spend without needing to sell at the end of last season and we’ve since got £60m for Richarlison. Pretty sure we will have kept money back for a striker and also have one domestic loan and one foreign loan left

12 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I believe we do have the money, they said we could spend without needing to sell at the end of last season and we’ve since got £60m for Richarlison. Pretty sure we will have kept money back for a striker and also have one domestic loan and one foreign loan left

A bunch of that will have gone on McNeil and Onana though, and not having to sell to buy doesn't give us a real figure to play with. I think Watkins is a MOTD player personally, from what little I've seen.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

A bunch of that will have gone on McNeil and Onana though, and not having to sell to buy doesn't give us a real figure to play with. I think Watkins is a MOTD player personally, from what little I've seen.

I disagree - I think Watkins is a class all-round player - better overall than Calvert-Lewin. Finishing at times lets them both down. Don’t think we’ll get him but if there was a chance of loan to buy then I’d be all over it.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

I disagree - I think Watkins is a class all-round player - better overall than Calvert-Lewin. Finishing at times lets them both down. Don’t think we’ll get him but if there was a chance of loan to buy then I’d be all over it.

Like I said, I've not seen much of him and am only going off how the pundits react and the handful of games I've seen. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Rumours we've been talking to Sarr (Watford) today.

Good. The squad needs a bit more depth, especially with the 5 man sub rule. If we can add another dynamic winger, Gueye & a striker like Broja I think we will have that depth.